Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Underwear SZN

I wish Deflippo got fired, I really don’t like Press Taylor. Or atleast fire him and make Josh Mccown the Qb coach

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He's always been an ok OC...but yeah...we need someone with the experience and stones to totally redo the offense to feature Carson's strengths.
The fact it took them the entire season to realize "Oh hey...maybe we should roll him out...on purpose?!?" was baffling.

I still don't think they know what his strengths are. Doug and DeFlip brought the RPO game and spread from KC/Clev, Reich brought some pro style elements. 

I wonder how much scouting/evaluation does the coaching staff do of pro personnel/rookie class?  

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I wish Deflippo got fired, I really don’t like Press Taylor. Or atleast fire him and make Josh Mccown the Qb coach

McCown is coaching his kid I think...

I don't really see why you guys think so highly of McCown from a coaching perspective.

Carson looked better when they just "Carson just be Carson". Instead of trying to force him to be Tom Brady always in the pocket.

1 minute ago, nlesthought said:

McCown is coaching his kid I think...

He is but I don’t think that’s permanent. He just was retired so he committed to that coaching gig and didn’t want to back out when he came out of retirement 

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

He is but I don’t think that’s permanent. He just was retired so he committed to that coaching gig and didn’t want to back out when he came out of retirement 

All true, but I think this is his kid and he's got a younger one playing at the lower level...I wouldn't be surprised if he committed FT to that. 

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

There is Hope for next season after all bye Groh!!!! Wont miss ya, Can schwartz be next?

Why?

13 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

I would love Jay Gruden. Idk if he would be down with being a coordinator again though.

Not sure either but that's a name to watch. I'm sure he'd love a chance to stick it to his old boss twice a year for the next two or three years. 

BGN article gives 7 DC choices 

I wouldn't mind George Edwards from MN 

DVOA since '14

2014 — 23rd
2015 — 14th
2016 — 8th
2017 — 2nd
2018 — 4th
2019 — 7th

Just now, Scalamania said:
16 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

I would love Jay Gruden. Idk if he would be down with being a coordinator again though.

Not sure either but that's a name to watch. I'm sure he'd love a chance to stick it to his old boss twice a year for the next two or three years. 

Yeah he should be on the list. Though he might hold out for a place he can call plays. Plenty of OC spots still open

I know Washington didn't have a lot of talented offensive guys but I was never concerned about their offense under Jay Gruden...Next choice. 

1 minute ago, AustrianEagle said:

Good news today, anybody interested in Joe Brady?

Don't see why he'd want to come here unless he gets none of the other openings