2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

21 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

have we even interviewed anyone for these jobs yet? been awfully quiet for something that should get finished fast. 

Nope, no word yet.

I know some wondered if they are waiting to get the OC before the WR coach. If they are waiting to interview guys on the final 8 teams could be one reason more names haven’t been floated.

Wonder if we’ll hear tomorrow that Jim Caldwell is coming in Mon/Tues. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Nope, no word yet.

I know some wondered if they are waiting to get the OC before the WR coach. If they are waiting to interview guys on the final 8 teams could be one reason more names haven’t been floated.

Wonder if we’ll hear tomorrow that Jim Caldwell is coming in Mon/Tues. 

one of their top two guys got hired while they were sitting on their hands makes you wonder what doug is doing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

Staley deserves the job and I want him to get the chance. But at the same time, really want an outsider and someone who can specifically help Wentz (i.e. QB focused coordinator)

I forgot how much Stoutland is in charge of our run concepts, not sure Duce deserves it.

Feel bad for him, he needs a shot to elevate his profile. He has a lot of intangible los that would be good of a HC. But won’t get the shots at one

25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I forgot how much Stoutland is in charge of our run concepts, not sure Duce deserves it.

Feel bad for him, he needs a shot to elevate his profile. He has a lot of intangible los that would be good of a HC. But won’t get the shots at one

Yep your 2nd point is exactly my thinking. He may need to leave to get the shot he deserves, which stinks, cause he has been here so long