Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Underwear SZN

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I swear to f*** if we promote Press Taylor....

Looking more and more likely 

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

We're spending around 24 million between D Jax and Alshon. I highly doubt we add another 10-15m to the WR group by bringing in AJ Green/Amari Cooper/Robby Anderson.
We're more likely to spend our FA cash on CB, S, LB, DL, and backup QB.

We'll probably bring in some mid-tier guy, like Geronimo Allison/Demarcus Robinson (Probably not putting up those stats without Mahoney)/Keelan Cole/Tajae Sharpe. Could also see us going after Breshad Perriman, but we'll try to low ball him and he'll end up signing with a division rival.

Okay so who are the starting outside receivers in 2020? An old injury prone Jackson and a rookie? We need somebody proven on the outside, a proven NFL talent. 

54 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Looking more and more likely

Almost want to see how they spin that as getting any better. 

33 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Almost want to see how they spin that as getting any better. 

Same way they always spin their bull****.

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Same way they always spin their bull****.

“When we looked at it we kept coming back to him. He’s been in our building awhile now. Always smart, hard worker. We don’t want him to see him walk out the doors of the Novacare for another job, so promoting him helps keep him around for Carson and keep building what they have together.” - Howie, next Wednesday’s Presser

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Sounds like mere speculation by La Canfora. Would be a big flop if it happens.

As for the hold up in finding new OC, I can't think of any candidate the Eagles could possibly be waiting on other than Mike Kafka. Although he's done tremendous work with Mahomes, he's obviously not being considered as QB coach.... he's being considered as OC which he clearly has no experience in.

Caldwell is looking like the best choice for me right now.

Doug is such a dope if he promotes Press Taylor. Zero percent chance that Press brings anything new or innovative to Doug’s stagnant O

Promoting press doesn’t do one thing for our offense and makes firing Groh pointless.... it’s known it’s a collaborative approach for game planning and we need a new set of eyes. Maybe a older guy, Doug needs to realize he’s not andy and he doesn’t always have to promote with within.

10 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Promoting press doesn’t do one thing for our offense and makes firing Groh pointless.... it’s known it’s a collaborative approach for game planning and we need a new set of eyes. Maybe a older guy, Doug needs to realize he’s not andy and he doesn’t always have to promote with within.

Great coaches have to be able to replace their assistants. Doug has shown he has trouble with this so far.

Doug needs to be more cutthroat. He's so loyal to a fault it's pathetic. This is a business bro. Take your ******* feelings out of it and stop trying to be a hero. Open your eyes. Listen to your mind in this business, not your heart. He has a lot of intangible flaws.

My realistic defensive free agent wish list:

S: Karl Joseph, Jimmie Ward, Tre Boston, Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Anthony Harris, Rodney McLeod

CB: Trae Waynes, Byron Jones, James Bradberry, Bradley Roby, Darqueze Dennard, Bashaud Breeland

LB: Joe Schobert, Cory Littleton, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Nick Kwiatkoski

DL: Javon Hargrave, DJ Reader, Hassan Ridgeway, Timmy Jernigan, Michael Pierce, Maliek Collins, Robert Quinn, Arik Armstead, Markus Golden, Vinny Curry

I think we just have to realize that none of the top OC is going to come here knowing that they are not going to be involved in the playcalling. We just have to hire a no name OC and hope for the best.