Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Underwear SZN

He said he’s open to LG. I’m ok with it if he realizes he’s going into camp competing for the LG job and will be a backup, and paid like one, if he doesn’t start there. But I honestly think he can play LT for someone else. But I think he’d need the right situation. Playing next to a reliably good LG on a contending team for starters. 

It’s gonna be interesting in 3 weeks.  Eagles should be pursuing CB, S, LB, DE, and WR in free agency — maybe even a complementary RB.  Can’t wait to see where the $ gets spent.

Watching this Eagles vs Redskins replay on NFLN, and I'll say one thing, JJ is open a lot. I focus on him every play. Carson just doesn't throw it to him. Granted, JJ did drop a TD in the 2nd Q.

4 hours ago, TDTimes said:

It’s gonna be interesting in 3 weeks.  Eagles should be pursuing CB, S, LB, DE, and WR in free agency — maybe even a complementary RB.  Can’t wait to see where the $ gets spent.

I hope we don't sign another vet RB. I want Miles and Boston as the 1 and 2. Undrafted FA as the #3, like Feaster or James Robinson.

We do need a backup OT with Vaitai leaving and Peters being 4 years older than 3 year head coach Sean McVay. Mazda Mailata never turned into a corvette. Matt Pryor is better off being a backup G. We need another talented guy at OT, just in case, and all the decent ones like Peart and Bartch will probably be gone by our 3rd round comp pick.

Edited by Jeezla

54 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We do need a backup OT with Vaitai leaving and Peters being 4 years older than 3 year head coach Sean McVay. Mazda Mailata never turned into a corvette. Matt Pryor is better off being a backup G. We need another talented guy at OT, just in case, and all the decent ones like Peart and Bartch will probably be gone by our 3rd round comp pick.

Mailata can probably be the swing tackle. I think he gets IR'd with fake injuries when the team needs roster space.

11 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Watching this Eagles vs Redskins replay on NFLN, and I'll say one thing, JJ is open a lot. I focus on him every play. Carson just doesn't throw it to him. Granted, JJ did drop a TD in the 2nd Q.

Open by his standards? They have the all 22 on replays? 

2 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Open meaning he's open on the live play and on the replay.

4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:
6 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Open meaning he's open on the live play and on the replay.

Honestly still believe it goes back to him not trusting JJ to run the right routes. Struggled to pick up the playbook.  So even when he did, he ignored him.

Let's hope that not the case year two!

Edited by Nabbs4u