2020 Offseason News and Discussion - Bargain Hunting

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Why coaches just don’t Belichick it is beyond me. 

“This is the evaluating period of the year. Everything will be looked at. No decisions have been made.” 

End of presser. 

Doug honestly just isn’t very smart. He cannot think on his feet. He constantly stuffs his foot in his mouth. Great leader of men though. lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:
5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Dislike 

He's always been an ok OC...but yeah...we need someone with the experience and stones to totally redo the offense to feature Carson's strengths.
The fact it took them the entire season to realize "Oh hey...maybe we should roll him out...on purpose?!?" was baffling.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ok let’s break down the tape, at what point in his bottle molesting did Doug decide “Groh had got to go”?

I think it was right before the wink 

when his eyes went towards the sky...it was all those years of church for Carson paying off.

God spoke to Doug..."Finish up going to town on that bottle, then you will ditch the dead weight and protect my boy...give a wink if we're clear."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He's always been an ok OC...but yeah...we need someone with the experience and stones to totally redo the offense to feature Carson's strengths.
The fact it took them the entire season to realize "Oh hey...maybe we should roll him out...on purpose?!?" was baffling.

If Moore can make Dak good, Wentz will be like a mix between Rodgers and Brady. 

If we promote Duce Staley I’d be so pissed. We need a new head in the room who has experience, Pat Shurmur is a good choice but Jay Gruden is a GREAT choice. Plus, I think it’s safe to say they won’t be getting another head coaching gig. I’d love jason Garrett but he’d be gone in a year. For wr coach I’d want O’shea Dolphins oc last year, look what he did with Parker. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

If we promote Duce Staley I’d be so pissed. We need a new head in the room who has experience, Pat Shurmur is a good choice but Jay Gruden is a GREAT choice. Plus, I think it’s safe to say they won’t be getting another head coaching gig. I’d love jason Garrett but he’d be gone in a year. For wr coach I’d want O’shea Dolphins oc last year, look what he did with Parker. 

17 minutes ago, Danger said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Urban

Also has ties to the organization. Could be a possibility.

Still a name I want everyone to consider frankly.