Coaching Staff

CAPJ

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Moore maintains PC duties, but I'm sure that McCarthy will have some input - which is a good thing. McCarthy's experience can only help in Moore's growth. 

This is true.

But damn this is starting out a bit like JG. LOL JG had more experience when he was named OC but there are similarities. Just no JJ outright announcing it. I by no means is suggesting it's the actual case. Just scary.

38 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

This is true.

But damn this is starting out a bit like JG. LOL JG had more experience when he was named OC but there are similarities. Just no JJ outright announcing it. I by no means is suggesting it's the actual case. Just scary.

I know people are mostly happy about retaining Moore but I wonder if MM was pressured at all into keeping him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

I know people are mostly happy about retaining Moore but I wonder if MM was pressured at all into keeping him

I speculated that on the last page. It seems like a huge contradiction for MM to say his biggest mistake ever was giving up play calling.... only to give up playcalling again. 

This doesnt pass the sniff test. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I speculated that on the last page. It seems like a huge contradiction for MM to say his biggest mistake ever was giving up play calling.... only to give up playcalling again. 

This doesnt pass the sniff test. 

Eh...I mean, his prints are on the rest of the staff. I think he just realizes the offense wasn’t the main issue last year, Kellen is a bright guy and up-and-comer...so why mess with a good thing?

That’s some dedication

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

The Lett interview has me wondering if Tomsula is actually coming to Dallas. I don't recall seeing any confirmation on that. Like Lett, but losing Tomsula would be a big blow. 

Al Harris? The packers CB?

9 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

The Lett interview has me wondering if Tomsula is actually coming to Dallas. I don't recall seeing any confirmation on that. Like Lett, but losing Tomsula would be a big blow. 

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mccarthy-confirms-staff-changes-al-harris-added

Lett could be interviewing for assistant DL. Everything I’ve read has said Tomsula is coming here.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:28 PM, DaBoys said:

He's known to turn nobodies into serviceable. Jason Hatcher, David Irving, George Selvie, Jeremy Mincey, Benson Mayowa, Antuan Woods, Nick Hayden, Henry Melton, Terrell McClain, Josh Brent, Jack Crawford, Tyrone Crawford, Maleik Collins

And yes, DeMarcus Lawrence Then the Bears and Bucs he had better talent: Tommie Harris, Israel Idonije, Warren Sapp, Simeon Rice had great stretches under Marinelli.

You can probably "thank" Rod Marinelli for making Booger McFarland relative enough to be on MNF

So I tweeted this out to someone on Twitter who was asking about Marinelli.

I'm new to twitter and often forget how public it is.

• Like 2

Mincey replied to one of my Reddit posts like 4 and a half years ago. I was hyping up that 2015 DL, how nice it was to have him coming off the bench as a 5th/6th man. He just talked up D-Law, Crawford, Gregory etc, said he’d had time in the sun

God what a disappointing season that was. Very much prepped me for 2019

Edited by matt79511
  • Like 1