brushmyhair

Has anyone on this forum ever attended the NFL Draft

On 1/7/2020 at 12:00 AM, rocky_rams said:

So uncle Phil?

That's exactly what @ET80looks like.

12 minutes ago, scar988 said:

That's exactly what @ET80looks like.

I've shaved the beard down to a goatee and lost about 20 lbs. So, a skinnier Uncle Phil. :D

On 1/9/2020 at 7:08 PM, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Its the day of as in, you download the app, you hang out near the draft area and at 12pm noon you press a button on the app to "get in the virtual line". I pressed it like to the second the clock hit noon.

And yes basically to get pulled up to the VIP area. They don't want you on camera if you are wearing the wrong team's clothes. Like they put you or seat you in areas with your team so they can point the camera at the fans when the pick is up. 

Hello, 

The plane im taking leaves at around 10:50 and arrives around 12:30. I'm not too far from Vegas, Would I be too late to be put in a section that would potentially be on TV when the team Picks?

I haven't and it's something I have no interest in. It just feels like a lot of effort for something that maybe 5% of will mean anything historically. Super Bowl? Sign me up. The draft, I'd rather have some beers with some buddies and casually have it on while we shoot the ****

On 1/9/2020 at 10:08 PM, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Its the day of as in, you download the app, you hang out near the draft area and at 12pm noon you press a button on the app to "get in the virtual line". I pressed it like to the second the clock hit noon.

And yes basically to get pulled up to the VIP area. They don't want you on camera if you are wearing the wrong team's clothes. Like they put you or seat you in areas with your team so they can point the camera at the fans when the pick is up. 

Very good info. Hoping it is the same way. Can’t imagine there will be a ton of Titan fans out there so I’d say I’d have a good chance of getting in as long as I’m quick with the app. If you’re going with someone else, I’m assuming both have to be on the app clicking the button for the virtual line to get in?

Got the Vegas trip booked for the draft. Flying in Sunday night and leaving Friday afternoon. My luck, the Titans will completely trade out of the first....

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Very good info. Hoping it is the same way. Can’t imagine there will be a ton of Titan fans out there so I’d say I’d have a good chance of getting in as long as I’m quick with the app. If you’re going with someone else, I’m assuming both have to be on the app clicking the button for the virtual line to get in?

What fan bases benefit?

24 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

What fan bases benefit?

I mean I’m not saying they do or not because I’ve never been but if they’re looking for fans to be on TV, I’d say the smaller market teams(Titans, Cardinals, Panthers, etc.) have a better shot because they’ll have less fans there. Obviously it won’t be hard to spot a Raiders fan. But once again, that’s me guessing and probably completely wrong.

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean I’m not saying they do or not because I’ve never been but if they’re looking for fans to be on TV, I’d say the smaller market teams(Titans, Cardinals, Panthers, etc.) have a better shot because they’ll have less fans there. Obviously it won’t be hard to spot a Raiders fan. But once again, that’s me guessing and probably completely wrong.

I'm gonna be there 4 hours before everything gets underway. I hope I'm not too late. Plane arrives at 12:30 pm

20 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So if you aren't a Raiders, Packers, Bills, Steelers, Chiefs, Cowboys, Saints, Bears, Vikings, Eagles, Giants, Jets, Patriots, or 49ers fan, you're in good shape?

Edited by brushmyhair

Can anyone answer the damn question for me. My plane leaves at 10:50 and arrives at 12:30, Would I be too late to get into the area if I wanted to be seated with folks in a fanbase that could potentially get on TV?

2 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

Can anyone answer the damn question for me. My plane leaves at 10:50 and arrives at 12:30, Would I be too late to get into the area if I wanted to be seated with folks in a fanbase that could potentially get on TV?

That depends, what time does your plane arrive?

Edited by notthatbluestuff

4 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

That depends, what time does your plane arrive?

My plane arrives at 12:30 pm vegas time

Its me Donovan McNabb.

I give it two thumbs down.

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Its me Donovan McNabb.

I give it two thumbs down.

I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT AND NEVER RETURN! I BANISH THEE TO HELL, YOU BATTLE AXE!