brushmyhair

Has anyone on this forum ever attended the NFL Draft

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT AND NEVER RETURN! I BANISH THEE TO HELL, YOU BATTLE AXE!

It me

satan, king of hell

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

It me

satan, king of hell

tenor.gif?itemid=5495081

I'd only go if the draft was close by or my team had the #1 overall pick and could potentially make one that was going to be historic (drafting a guy people think who will be a future HoF type player, for example). Otherwise it's just not worth the effort.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:37 AM, brushmyhair said:

I'm gonna be there 4 hours before everything gets underway. I hope I'm not too late. Plane arrives at 12:30 pm

If its anything like Dallas, you will have to wait for people to leave the venue before you get in arriving at that time. You will still have a blast outside of the venue.

We had to check in like 8 hours early, via the app that uses GPS to make sure you are there, to get in first thing. One day we made it in the "first wave" of fans they let in. The other day we got in a round into the draft. 

Edited by Matts4313

18 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

If its anything like Dallas, you will have to wait for people to leave the venue before you get in arriving at that time. You will still have a blast outside of the venue.

We had to check in like 8 hours early, via the app that uses GPS to make sure you are there, to get in first thing. One day we made it in the "first wave" of fans they let in. The other day we got in a round into the draft. 

What if you're a fan of a team that doesn't have many fans? Like what if the team is the Jaguars, Chargers, Redskins, Buccaneers, or Cardinals?

Edited by brushmyhair

2 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

What if you're a fan of a team that doesn't have many fans? Like what if the team is the Jaguars, Chargers, Redskins, Buccaneers, or Cardinals?

I dont think that matters for the general seating. Team affiliation only matters for the lower level. And those seats I *think* you have to pay for. 

Edited by Matts4313

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont think that matters for the general seating. Team affiliation only matters for the lower level. And those seats I *think* you have to pay for. 

That's a travesty 

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Just changed my flight, I'm now set to arrive at 8:50 AM

On 1/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, Danger said:

95% sure it's not.

I believe it used to be (you had to stand on line for periods similar to San Diego Comic Con, but that was if you were GA), but like everything else with the NFL, as soon as they realized they could scrape money from its skull, they did.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:13 PM, ET80 said:

Look for bald Carlton Banks.

Or a chubby, black Mr. Clean.

38 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Or a chubby, black Mr. Clean.

Not THAT chubby anymore.

Just now, ET80 said:

Not THAT chubby anymore.

Yeah, but Mr. Clean is built and you're not built.  Full wording.  A chubby Mr. Clean is basically a bald guy with a dad bod as opposed to a bald guy who does Spartan Races.

Just now, The LBC said:

Yeah, but Mr. Clean is built and you're not built.  Full wording.  A chubby Mr. Clean is basically a bald guy with a dad bod as opposed to a bald guy who does Spartan Races.

This is fair logic.