Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers - NFC Divisional Round

showtime

Needless to say, this is going to be an insanely tough game.  I'm not sure where I read this, but I remember reading that Green Bay is the place Russell Wilson has his lowest QBR (or one of the places he has his lowest QBR) of his career.  The two Smith's for Green Bay are very scary - Za'Darius Smith has been one of the best defensive players in the league as has Preston Smith.  Those two together are a pass rushing terror.  After reading around some, I saw that Green Bay's defense can be hit or miss according to some people, but both the Smith's are pure playmakers.  Wilson's mobility will be key here.

Offensively, this team is really up and down.  Sometimes they struggle and other times they're able to move the ball.  It's really hard to read.  This would be a great time for a great signature Russell Wilson type of game because the Seahawks are really going to need it going forward if they plan to continue to advance.

I was just thinking - Aaron Jones has been a monster when I've seen him play this season.  Bobby Wagner and the rest of that front seven is going to have a lot of pressure on them and the secondary is going to be in for a hell of a day vs Aaron Rodgers.  Seattle can't afford to have a lackadaisical defensive effort to start this game and dig themselves too big of a hole.

DK Metcalf said that his confidence has grown since the beginning of the season.  After watching more film, he has learned how defensive backs are trying to attack him and how defenses scheme against him.  He says King and Alexander are really good defensive backs and he's ready.

14 hours ago, animaltested said:

Cold Weather Russell is way better than Rain Russell; so that bodes well. 

Under 30 degree weather Russell? I'll go back and collect the stats for Russ's games that began under 30 degrees.

Edited by Kenrik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

at KC and at Min were fine. That at GB game is gross. Ill take those performances (first two) over Rain Russell. 

Aint gonna lie, Green Bay has been a House of Horrors for Seattle teams. 

and vice versa