Divisional Round: Baltimore Ravens (14-2) vs Tennessee Titans (10-7)

diamondbull424

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Reminder that Hayden Hurst has one target today, which he caught and then said "THROW ME THE FOOTBALL".

We've ignored him ever since.

Honestly kinda feel bad for him. He can play but doesn't get opportunities 

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

We’re already getting trolls coming into the thread to incite. I guess they’re 12 and nothing better to do in society.

There has been a general hatred for Ravens fans and us being optimistic about this game.

I guess it is the majority who like to see us getting dominated and seeing Lamar not being able to win the game.

Just now, Danand said:

There has been a general hatred for Ravens fans and us being optimistic about this game.

I guess it is the majority who like to see us getting dominated and seeing Lamar not being able to win the game.

The roles are flipped from what we're used to. The Titans are us from 08-14

1 minute ago, Danand said:

Lamar has his haters. It'd beorr convincing if this was last year and he lost us the game. He's one of like 4 dudes who have showed up so far. 

2 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Lamar has his haters. It'd beorr convincing if this was last year and he lost us the game. He's one of like 4 dudes who have showed up so far. 

You could say that earlier but I don't think its true since the about half way through this quarter

• Like 2