Fantasy Land Mock Offseason

Sandman9

Trades

- Matt Stafford to Raiders (5.5 million cap savings)

- Las Vegas trades 2020 1(12), 3(81) and 2021 #1

- Marvin jones to the Redskins (6.5 million cap savings)

- Washington trades 2020 3(66)

-Darious Slay to the Eagles (10.5 million savings)

- Philly trades 2020 2(54)

Cuts

- Wagner RT (6.1 million saving)

Left walk

- Amendola WR

- Glasgow G

Resign

- Ashawn DT (7 million)

- Wilson SS (1.5 million)

- Driskel QB

Retirement

-Damon “snacks” Harrison (12 million savings)

FA (70 million)

- Ark Armstead, DT /DE

- Byron Jones, CB

- Brandon Scherff, G

- Jadeveon Clowney, Jack LB

Draft

3. Trade to Miami

- 2020 1(5)

- 2021 1

5. (Dolphins)- Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

12. (Raiders) - Isaiah Simmons, Joker Safety, Clemson

35.-Trevon Diggs, CB, Bama

54. (Eagles)- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson

66. (Redskins)- DPJ, WR, Michigan

67.-Isaiah Wilson OT, Georgia

81. (Raiders) - KJ Hamler WR, Penn State

Depth Chart

Offense

QB

- Blough

- Sloter

- Driskel

RB

- Kerryon

- Travis Etienne

- BO

- Ty Johnson

TE

- Hock

- James

- Thomas

WR

- Golladay

- DPJ

- KJ Hamler

LT

- Decker

LG

- Dahl

C

- Ragnow

RG

- Brandon Scherff

RT

- Isaiah Wilson

Defense

DE

- Trey Flowers

- Romeo Okwara

3/5 Tech DT

- Ark Armstead

- De`Shawn Hand

- A’Shawn Robinson

NT

- Derrick Brown

- John Atkins

Jack LB

- Jadeveon Clowney

- Devon Kennard

- Austin Bryant

Mike LB

- Jarrad Davis

- Jalen Reeves Mabin

Will LB

- Jahlani Tavai

- Christina Jones

Joker Safety

- Isaiah Simmons

- Tavon Wilson

CB

- Byron Jones

- Trevon Diggs

- Amani Oruwariye

- Rashaan Melvin

Nickle

- Justin Coleman

- Jamal Agnew

Slot Safety

- Tracy Walker

Single High Safety

- Will Harris

Yeah - I don't see how or why we would move on without adding a QB into the mix. I'd also like to understand where Simmons fits into the defensive scheme. Is he replacing Christian Jones? Is he replacing Justin Coleman? I'd like to watch some of his tape and see how he holds up against running backs. 

I want Stafford to remain on the roster but this would actually not be a terrible trade for both teams. If Patricia and Quinn are given more time to rebuild the roster (I know this is scary to some of you but you're not trading Stafford unless you have more than a 1 year window), this would add talent and open up a good amount of cap space for future additions. The Raiders are moving into a new stadium and need to add a spark. Stafford would be an upgrade over Carr.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

don't see how trading Stafford and not even going after a fa qb is good. I mean at least bring in Carr(assuming Oakland cuts him) it would be a tough year(more so then other years) to be a lions fan if that does happen

The ONLY way that this could fly is if they were aiming towards building up the roster with an eye on a guy like Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence. However, those guys are going 1 and 2 next year. So either we don't have a chance to land them, we add resources this year to trade up to get them or we suffer through another bottom 3 season. I can't see the fanbase supporting that and the NFL isn't going to like that either. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

The ONLY way that this could fly is if they were aiming towards building up the roster with an eye on a guy like Justin Fields or Trevor Lawrence. However, those guys are going 1 and 2 next year. So either we don't have a chance to land them, we add resources this year to trade up to get them or we suffer through another bottom 3 season. I can't see the fanbase supporting that and the NFL isn't going to like that either. 

I’m just curious, but has the NFL ever handed out punishment for tanking? 

Tank for Lawrence is the plan. Simple

sorry I wasn’t completely clear with the plan. I’m of the option that the lions won’t win as constructed with the combination of Stafford and anyone at 3. Anyone. I believe that many team have built successfully using the giant advantage of the rookie wedge scale with drafting their next qb. 

I’m completely willing to sit though a tough year to draft the best an project in years in Lawrence. You have to be at least leery at beat of Tua’ ship and ankle injury’s. If Miami or anyone else wants to come up then get draft Capital.  

Edited by Sandman9

1 hour ago, Sandman9 said:

I’d love to have that problem

The point is why waste a year if you’ve put together a good D?  Go sign someone decent.  Bridgewater, Jameis, Mariotta even would be a better option.  Tannehill if the Titans don’t resign him.  I don’t think there is any way that team is the worst in the league.  I don’t think it makes the playoffs with those QBs and could be a contender with something just average. 

• Like 1