Rack's 2020 Mock Draft - Updated 2/4

rackcs

3 hours ago, vikes635 said:

I like your 3rd round pick for us Minny, I would prefer Prince to Peart in the 2nd, I am not a fan of our 1st rnd selection however if Fulton slipped 1 more spot that would have been sweet.

Gladney is great, you should look more into him. He's going to be a stud in the NFL. The more I've watched him I think I like him a little bit more than Fulton but I need to watch Fulton again to be sure.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, thejedi41 said:

This would AMAZING for the BUCS! I'm not 100% Eason lasts that long to us in the 2nd round. If it happens I'd be thrilled!  A+

I think in the real draft someone will trade into the last first for him for that 5th year option (possibly TB). But no trades here so he slips to you guys. It seems like a great fit, I like Eason's upside a lot.

I would be thrilled for the Colts to take Love because he sucks, but the Titans wouldn’t be taking a guard round 2. It’s not a need. They just spent a third on Nate Davis, who looked solid by season’s end.

The need on OL is at OT, not guard.

Pass rusher makes sense though. As does a RB.

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I would be thrilled for the Colts to take Love because he sucks, but the Titans wouldn’t be taking a guard round 2. It’s not a need. They just spent a third on Nate Davis, who looked solid by season’s end.

The need on OL is at OT, not guard.

Pass rusher makes sense though. As does a RB.

I got the team needs from this reddit survey on team needs where OG is ranked pretty highly as a need. I'll keep that in mind next time though since OT and OG are basically equal in that survey.

32. Kansas City Chiefs - Lloyd Cushenberry III, C, LSU
31. Kansas City Chiefs (via San Francisco)- Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech

Cushenberry is a reach this high. Give them Diggs.
Hall would be perfect, but he won't last and/or they just took a CB in the first round. Brycen Hopkins or an OL would be good. 
Brooks is a good idea, but Akeem Davis-Gaither is on the board. RB, TE, OL all make sense.

J