Rhule Finalizing deal to be Panthers HC

Matts4313

Just now, Calvert28 said:

TBH I think I would have rolled the dice with Rhule then take on MM.

I guess Jerry is just that desperate to get another SB with someone more established. 

Dude has one year of experience as a Giants assistant OL coach.  This is in every way a college hire.  Do you think suddenly college coaches are going to have success in the NFL? 

Throughout the entire Packers hiring process all I kept saying was no college coach, no college coach, no college coach.  I think this is a bad hire. 

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Dude has one year of experience as a Giants assistant OL coach.  This is in every way a college hire.  Do you think suddenly college coaches are going to have success in the NFL? 

Throughout the entire Packers hiring process all I kept saying was no college coach, no college coach, no college coach.  I think this is a bad hire. 

Well the last time we hired a college coach he won us two SB's and made a dynasty. I was feeling like we had luck on our side. :P

6 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well the last time we hired a college coach he won us two SB's and made a dynasty. I was feeling like we had luck on our side. :P

Incorrect. The last time we hired a college coach he won 1 superbowl off his predecessor, alienated his QB, and slowly ran our franchise into the ground. :D

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 2