Hawkfan191

Giants hire Joe Judge as Head Coach

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, seriously27 said:

And that's the last anyone ever heard of Joe Judge. 

Yeah, what an odd hire. The Patriots WR's were garbage this year and their ST's weren't much to write home about, either. Not to mention you have the added caveat that Belichick disciples have turned out to be awful Head Coaches at every single turn, and it's just...a head scratcher.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

Patriots ST was great though. This could be sneaky great of a pick up but it was definitely random.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So they wanted him, but were stingy on the money side of things? That sounds absolutely pathetic!

EDIT:

3 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Guess I have to take this back, the numbers on that contract are ridiculous, and even if they liked him, I could see why the Giants would turn away from that 70M/7year offer.

Edited by kramxel

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, what an odd hire. The Patriots WR's were garbage this year and their ST's weren't much to write home about, either. Not to mention you have the added caveat that Belichick disciples have turned out to be awful Head Coaches at every single turn, and it's just...a head scratcher.

The NFL loves "coaching trees". 

And wearing blinders. 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I didn’t even know this was a person.

I know that show Judge Joe Brown. 

People will jump in and probably laugh at this hire because he's an unkown, like they usually do, but in reality no one knows how this will go. He could just as easily succeed as he could fail (although i'm betting most people will come in and blindly predict the latter)

Just now, Ray Reed said:

People will jump in and probably laugh at this hire because he's an unkown, like they usually do, but in reality no one knows how this will go. He could just as easily succeed as he could fail (although i'm betting most people will come in and blindly predict the latter)

It's either going to be a disaster or a success. Doubt there is middle ground to be had there.

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

If BB was molding him to be a HC somewhere else you can pretty much stick a fork in this dude's career.