Giants hire Joe Judge as Head Coach

Hawkfan191

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Lol yeah dude was very fake.

Absolute hardo clown. I thought the hire was absurd right away, but then I thought I could've been talked into it. But that presser just made everything shift back to it being terrible.

35 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Absolute hardo clown. I thought the hire was absurd right away, but then I thought I could've been talked into it. But that presser just made everything shift back to it being terrible.

Does he remind you of your step dad or something?  I’ve never seen someone get worked up over a press conference like this 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

Does he remind you of your step dad or something?  I’ve never seen someone get worked up over a press conference like this 

Really? Because every Giants fan seems to need a change of pants after listening to it.

I'm sorry I didn't like your new coach's press conference.

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Looks like Billy B. had a bit of an ulterior motive pushing Joey to the Giants.

Its JLC, so who knows if it's true. Still, not sure what is to gain by that. McDaniels looks like he is heading to Cleveland anyway, so they aren't going to be able to keep him. 

4 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Its JLC, so who knows if it's true. Still, not sure what is to gain by that. McDaniels looks like he is heading to Cleveland anyway, so they aren't going to be able to keep him. 

I wouldn't be so sure.  McDaniels and KOC are best buds.  I doubt KOC would take the Rams job if McDaniels was heading to CLE.

Looks like Bill being a supreme A-hole paid off once again.

50 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Replacing an offensive coordinator is more difficult than replacing a special teams coordinator. Belichick wanting to keep McDaniels has no bearing on what he thinks of them as HC prospects. Furthermore, Belichick still has a soft spot for the Giants organization due to his days coaching for Parcells. Much ado about nothing 

Edited by Gmen
  • Like 1

On 11/01/2020 at 7:30 PM, DannyB said:

Really? Because every Giants fan seems to need a change of pants after listening to it.

I'm sorry I didn't like your new coach's press conference.

Why on earth do people care about opening press conferences? They mean nothing. They all say the same cliche nonsense

People reacting either way are naive AF.