2020 FF Consensus Mock Draft [Pick 1 - Cincinnati Bengals]

Danger

Who will the Bengals select with the first pick?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. 1st Choice

• QB Joe Burrow
    • EDGE Chase Young
    • DI Derrick Brown
    • WR Jerry Jeudy
    • CB Jeff Okudah
    • OT Andrew Thomas
    • Other [Specify]
  2. 2. 2nd Choice

• QB Joe Burrow
    • EDGE Chase Young
    • DI Derrick Brown
    • WR Jerry Jeudy
    • CB Jeff Okudah
    • OT Andrew Thomas
    • Other [Specify]
    • [[Leave Blank]]
  3. 3. 3rd Choice

• QB Joe Burrow
    • EDGE Chase Young
    • DI Derrick Brown
    • WR Jerry Jeudy
    • CB Jeff Okudah
    • OT Andrew Thomas
    • Other [Specify]
    • [[Leave Blank]]

Since I'm me and tend to forget this sort of thing exists a lot of the time I'm getting it started right now. Starting now doing one team a day would have us finishing more or less just after the Super Bowl and the last couple teams have their draft order concluded. For the first couple picks I'll only leave a few options, but as it becomes less obvious I'll throw in more and more options.

RULES

1. We will be going by the point system. 1st choice is worth 3 points, 2nd is worth 2, and 3rd is worth 1 point. The player with the most points at the end of the poll will be the selection.
  2. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  3. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]
  4. If you think a player should be selected that is not listed, please respond with a post who should be the selection.
  5. Voting criteria is up to you. Meaning you can vote either for who you think the team SHOULD take, or who they WILL take. 

2020 FF NFL Consensus Mock Draft V1
1. Cincinnati Bengals - 

Edited by Danger

Just now, Counselor said:

Bengal Burrow

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

RULES

1. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  2. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]

Just for future reference. Not that it's going to matter much in this poll. But please and thank you.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

You can select him as [other], but I have to believe that Joe Burrow is QB1 especially considering he's the most pro ready (good for Bengals) and Tua is injured.

I know, I just think he'd be a better alternative than some of the other guys listed.  But it really doesn't matter.  Burrow is the no-brainer here.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Danger said:

RULES

1. Do not select the same player for multiple choices, doing so will nullify your vote(s)
  2. If you feel very strongly about 1 player as the choice, you may vote for 1st choice only and abstain from the 2nd and 3rd choice by selecting [[Leave Blank]]

Just for future reference. Not that it's going to matter much in this poll. But please and thank you.

@SmittyBacall @.Buzz @bomont 

• Like 1