BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, MD4L said:

See that’s a fun statement. It’s not saying anyone is a hall of famer. Crosby was good this year so it’s no shame saying guys he’s actually pretty good. Who gets offended by that?

Nobody.

But if every time he got a sack or a FF this year (3 more FF than Bosa too) I came in here and said "CROSBY" then that would get pestering. You know?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Endure? Lmao. I bet it’s so hard on your life. Especially when you wanted Cam Jordan and you did trade for Reed. Act like you don’t take part in it. 

I do, but in fairness the trade blocks don’t change. We know who you don’t want, and repeatedly telling us doesn’t change the likelihood of a deal. I e commented on it before and that’s fine. But getting riled up about talking about a player playing well has always irked me if it’s done on a moderate basis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Nobody.

But if every time he got a sack or a FF this year (3 more FF than Bosa too) I came in here and said "CROSBY" then that would get pestering. You know?

Meh if you did it three times during the year and not every week it’s awesome. If you moderately bring up different guys I think it’s pretty cool. 

I try not mentioning the same players every week. That’s just repetitive and I agree not everyone wants to hear it all the time.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Meh if you did it three times during the year and not every week it’s awesome. If you moderately bring up different guys I think it’s pretty cool. 

I try not mentioning the same players every week. That’s just repetitive and I agree not everyone wants to hear it all the time.

You definitely don’t do it as ridiculously as Lukic. And I appreciate that.

16 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I had more than one person PM about draft stuff and I suggested Dawson Knox a couple times and neither owner was interested in the suggestion. 

That’s because no one knows how to find the 7th round TE gems like good ol Counselor

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I meant on the discussion thread you clown 

I'm just screwing with ya man, take a dose of southern hemisphere powder why don't ya. 

Also props to however did the trade block coding/feature in the spreadsheet, insanely useful tbh. (I think it was Ted?) 

Edited by SwoleXmad