BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I am listening to offers right now for Byron Jones. Idk if I will trade him. What I do know is this so let me save you some time.

If you message me with an offer and it doesnt include a 1st round pick, you did it wrong.

I’ll give you a 7th for that washed up bout to be Josh Norman level bust

• Like 1

I know his team is losing, but is there anyone on this Earth that doesn't think Trevor Lawrence is going first overall next  year?

On a related note, I hope this puts to rest this nonsense about Joe Burrow potentially not going first overall in this league. He is already the second-best QB in the AFC North and he hasn't even been drafted yet.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I know his team is losing, but is there anyone on this Earth that doesn't think Trevor Lawrence is going first overall next  year?

On a related note, I hope this puts to rest this nonsense about Joe Burrow potentially not going first overall in this league. He is already the second-best QB in the AFC North and he hasn't even been drafted yet.

Well unless Hawaii trades the first pick, Burrow won't be going first 

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Behind Ben or Lamar? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blue said:

To be fair, we said this about Tua last year at this time 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Antarctica should still take Burrow first.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I would. I mean let's be real this is a team, like all others, that expects to be really good. How many chances are you gonna have to get a franchise QB as a draft pick?

It would be a very smart move

• Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

To be fair, we said this about Tua last year at this time 

Tua has major injury red flags. 

Trevor lawrence could be as good or better than Watson, he could be a complete bust. Clemson's offense tbh makes it really hard to evaluate talent at QB beyond the college level because they do things that nobody in their right mind would do at the NFL level (gadget stuff) but they do it because they're good at it.

He has the skills to be really good though imo