BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Topic 7 - 3 Up and Over % - Currently

• 3 up & over (End of Season until beginning of FA) : A 3up & over gives the chance to owners to trade away or for upcoming free agents.

•  If an owner trades for an upcoming free agent, he has to resign them at 100% of his IRL contract. Each owner is limited to one 3up & over per year (either if you trade for or away the player) and a 3up & over will count against the 3up limit for both parties 

• Multiple free agents can be dealt in 3 up and over deals (one from each team)

Again this is something that rarely gets used and usually to the detriment of the receiving party. I could see either 75% or 85% being a better facilitator for these types of deals. 

75% A (10 ) - SirA, JLash, SwoleXmad, Whicker, PR, WWhickok, Hockey, Ragnarok, TedLavie, MD4L

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Rags and MD don’t even remember voting yes lmfao 

To be fair, we've voted on a lot of proposals over the years.  

Also, @wwhickok if you ever 'end of discussion' me again, I will lose my mind.  I forgot we had changed it and that's fine.  No big deal.  Nothing even close to being told 'end of discussion'.  I hate that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

To be fair, we've voted on a lot of proposals over the years.  

Also, @wwhickok if you ever 'end of discussion' me again, I will lose my mind.  I forgot we had changed it and that's fine.  No big deal.  Nothing even close to being told 'end of discussion'.  I hate that.

That wasnt directed at you. So maybe you should relax. I mean to be completely fair, you could easily have went back 5 pages on the sub forum and saw it for yourself though.

It was directed at the fact it was turning into a "let's bash Dak and try to derail a trade" amongst 10 different people and it took me all of 30 seconds to prove half of you were wrong.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

That wasnt directed at you. So maybe you should relax. I mean to be completely fair, you could easily have went back 3 pages on the sub forum and saw it for yourself though.

Send that link over btw to where you found that rule change.

Just now, wwhickok said:

That wasnt directed at you. So maybe you should relax. I mean to be completely fair, you could easily have went back 3 pages on the sub forum and saw it for yourself though.

giphy.gif