BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, TedLavie said:

I liked Bowles.

I'm biased though, I hate Gase because he screwed me up on Kenyan Drake

Exhibit A on Gase' ineptitude. It was very clear that Drake was far more talented than Gore. Yet he trudged along with Gore time after time after time. Forced Drake to hate that franchise and you could tell he had given up. Look at what happens when you give a talented player some real, consistent opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Exhibit A on Gase' ineptitude. It was very clear that Drake was far more talented than Gore. Yet he trudged along with Gore time after time after time. Forced Drake to hate that franchise and you could tell he had given up. Look at what happens when you give a talented player some real, consistent opportunity. 

That's going with the veteran workhorse over the talented player who probably was a diva about not getting playing time.

Eh. 

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

To be fair, the Bills did almost the same thing with Gore and Singletary this year. I think guys in the locker room must love Gore and force the coach's hand lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Haha, what's your angle here??

Enforce the BDLPA agenda, break some shins, win Bizzbowls, be wrong about things. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

See I dont buy this because he also doesnt like Bell who, when used properly behind a good OL, is a top 3 back in the league.

Diva RB he didn't want because Diva, he was stuck with a player he didn't want so that's a conflict from the start. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

To be fair, the Bills did almost the same thing with Gore and Singletary this year. I think guys in the locker room must love Gore and force the coach's hand lol. 

Meh, Singletary got hurt week 2 and missed 5 weeks. 

I'm kind of with Gase re: Bell as well. If you're stuck with him, you should use him but Bell was never going to have the success he had in Pittsburgh without the OL and passing game they had there. 

If you can move Bell and pick up an asset as well as getting a large amount of money for an RB off the books, I think you do it.