BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

His brother has a silly name too I believe.

"He has two younger brothers, Osiris and Amon-Ra; both are college wide receivers. The three brothers' last name is St. Brown, while their parents' last name is Brown. Osiris plays for the Stanford Cardinal[20] and was previously a four-star recruit coming out of Mater Dei High School in California,[21][22] while Amon-Ra plays for USC.[23] Their father, John, is a former Mr. Universe.[24]"

What a weird *** family what the hell. 

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

"He has two younger brothers, Osiris and Amon-Ra; both are college wide receivers. The three brothers' last name is St. Brown, while their parents' last name is Brown. Osiris plays for the Stanford Cardinal[20] and was previously a four-star recruit coming out of Mater Dei High School in California,[21][22] while Amon-Ra plays for USC.[23] Their father, John, is a former Mr. Universe.[24]"

What a weird *** family what the hell. 

Amon-Ra is just such a ******* pretentious thing to name your child. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think the high pick I took this year that will drop the furthest is Jonathan Taylor

I have a guy who won't even get drafted because he's the worst player chosen in our draft.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think the high pick I took this year that will drop the furthest is Jonathan Taylor

Winfield, YGM,  and Aiyuk will probably go lower than I drafted them.  Brown and Wirfs at or a little above.  I think Gladney and maybe Solomon go a fair bit above.  Thaddeus should go 3rd-4th round.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Thaddeus should go 3rd-4th round.

I'm torn on him.  His below average athleticism, at least from watching him, coupled with not being able to test because of an injury makes me think he could drop far.

edit: I'm torn because he's Randy's kid.

Edited by Jlash

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Winfield, YGM,  and Aiyuk will probably go lower than I drafted them.  Brown and Wirfs at or a little above.  I think Gladney and maybe Solomon go a fair bit above.  Thaddeus should go 3rd-4th round.

I think the only players I took that could go higher than I picked them is DPJ and maybe Jedrick Wills.