BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Jlash said:

I'm torn on him.  His below average athleticism, at least from watching him, coupled with not being able to test because of an injury makes me think he could drop far.

I could see it.  He isn't a great athlete.  That said, he is a very good blocker, has great hands, and is a plus route runner.  So I could see him going a bit higher cause he is safer than some other options.

I doubt he falls out of the 5th though.

Yeah I don't see it at all with Thaddeus. Nothing remarkable physically and his production was bread and butter stuff. I think pretty much every other TE drafted and even multiple undrafted would've out produced him.

Randy's real son Zack Moss is a baller. 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Oh I don't like that.

I do.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah I don't see it at all with Thaddeus. Nothing remarkable physically and his production was bread and butter stuff. I think pretty much every other TE drafted and even multiple undrafted would've out produced him.

Randy's real son Zack Moss is a baller. 

I was torn between Albert O who frequently looks like he has literally no clue what he is doing on the football field but is more athletic and Thaddeus who isn't that athletic but can at least block, catch, and run routes.

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

When mods edit you can't see it's been edited?? Rags first post didn't contain YGM.

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh I don't like that.

It's really great in mafia because you get a free pass to cheat. 

• Like 2

I can definitely see why people are saying that it's going to be interesting to see how teams grade players after the first 15-20 picks. Even looking back at our draft, I think there's barely a drop-off between some of the guys taken in the 2nd and 4th/5th. 

10 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I can definitely see why people are saying that it's going to be interesting to see how teams grade players after the first 15-20 picks. Even looking back at our draft, I think there's barely a drop-off between some of the guys taken in the 2nd and 4th/5th. 

I read something in the draft thread where Daniel Jeremiah(IIRC) said he had never seen team grades this all over the place.  After the top 3 WRs, one teams 4th guy might be the 8th for another team.  Same thing after the first two CBs and the OTs are all over the place.

• Like 1