BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Maybe you should start throwing some because I’ve been waiting for power rankings for some time now 

Gimme an hour and I'll throw some detailed stuff together. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

You have 58 minutes. No more no less

After spending like 1.5 hours trying to rank BDL owners in my power rankings and after PMing a fellow BDL owner what they thought I have decided to scrap the 2020 BDL Owner power rankings due to the corona virus. out of a desire to remain respectful to the rest of BDL. 

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

After spending like 1.5 hours trying to rank BDL owners in my power rankings and after PMing a fellow BDL owner what they thought I have decided to scrap the 2020 BDL Owner power rankings due to the corona virus. out of a desire to remain respectful to the rest of BDL. 

Wow. 1 vote to replace Swole in BDL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Happy birthday @Blue!

I wish blue was one of the character I met.

Every year around draft time I remember that at one point I lived in Upstate NY, and I watched the first round of a draft at Siena's house and his wife didn't like that he knew me from the internet and she made that known frequently. 

• Like 1

Ruggs will be available for trade after this season for the stupidity of having a baby shower today full of much more than 10 people not social distancing or wearing any kind of protective gear. Can’t have this stupidity on my team.

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ruggs will be available for trade after this season for the stupidity of having a baby shower today full of much more than 10 people not social distancing or wearing any kind of protective gear. Can’t have this stupidity on my team.

Come on man, that's on Baby Momma.

• Like 5