BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So if they go to jail...are they automatically removed from our rosters?

Maybe? If not and they are just suspended I think it will go the eay of Aldon Smith 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He got removed from my roster immediately.

Belcher, Tyreek, Baker...just needed to have AHern for the quartet.

Belcher did not get removed immediately. Belcher rode your roster the rest of the season. That is literally one of the things I got pissed off at.

1 minute ago, PR said:

Belcher did not get removed immediately. Belcher rode your roster the rest of the season. That is literally one of the things I got pissed off at.

I thought he got taken off right away.  Or maybe it was like a free 3D after the season.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I thought he got taken off right away.  Or maybe it was like a free 3D after the season.

I think he was a free 3D.

I remember the Belcher thing because certain owners wanted to by the book it and keep Belcher on your team the rest of the season... when he was a corpse. I thought it was moronic and sick.

6 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I don't think they get removed. They aren't retired - just going to be released/suspended. End of the season if they don't play a game and aren't rostered, then its a 1 year FA cut.

Probably true.  

30 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I don't think they get removed. They aren't retired - just going to be released/suspended. End of the season if they don't play a game and aren't rostered, then its a 1 year FA cut.

Well Belcher retired, quite suddenly. 

It's a 1 year FA cut and feel free to have the name removed from the roster but ya gotta pay the piper.

The ugly ugly piper that is some players. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Don't forget ole crab molestor. 

1 hour ago, PR said:

dis. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I wasn't even in BDL back then and I know he wasn't. He rode your roster till the end of the season. I'm like 34% sure you 3downed him or he was 1year FA cut. 

53 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Well Belcher retired, quite suddenly. 

It's a 1 year FA cut and feel free to have the name removed from the roster but ya gotta pay the piper.

The ugly ugly piper that is some players. 

Don't forget ole crab molestor. 

dis. 

I wasn't even in BDL back then and I know he wasn't. He rode your roster till the end of the season. I'm like 34% sure you 3downed him or he was 1year FA cut. 

Yes, Jameis too.

Looking like a one year FA cut.

• Like 1

Aaron Hernandez was stuck on Swag roster for a year and he had to 3d him

If they are released and don't play for a year - fa cut is possible

If they are not released and just thrown in jail / as this was the case with Hernandez - 3down will be needed

Edit - except if we changed the rule and I don't remember tbh

Edited by TedLavie

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I think the hiccup with Belcher was he was signed /locked. I could be misrepresenting tho.  Been a bit 

Belcher had just been signed.

I know that after that debacle if they dead, they don't stick on a roster.

I had a rookie die after that and he was removed.