BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'll say this again. I never implied that WSR was tanking. Other ppl did and you currently are. But there are teams that could actually be accused of it. Im not one. Youre fighting a battle youre not going to win so move on.

I think, if I wanted to say "WW is investing in bums and Steelers scrubs so he gets the top pick next year despite publicly rejoicing in the fact that he has more cap space than he knows what to do with" you're literally the only one that could oppose that. 

But. But...if you think THAT'S the battle I'll lose I'm intrigued to see a rebuttle. 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I think, if I wanted to say "WW is investing in bums and Steelers scrubs so he gets the top pick next year despite publicly rejoicing in the fact that he has more cap space than he knows what to do with" you're literally the only one that could oppose that. 

But. But...if you think THAT'S the battle I'll lose I'm intrigued to see a rebuttle. 

I've talked about my cap.space and so far have made a lot of low risk moves. That means I'm tanking?

Let's see... there were teams that legit tanked games last year. I was not one of them. Since I've gotten here ive done everything I can to win. Because I'm not willing to pay old AF QBs 10k means I'm tanking? GTFOH with that bull****.

Counselor and others suggested I was tanking for Trevor. I never said I was tanking. Not once. Nor have I made any attempt to do so. Outside of having a Pro Bowl option at QB I dont think my roster is so bad. But also, I think Foles is an excellent fit in Chicago. Jacksonville is a trash organization.

Oh and the rebuttle... why you're losing... is because I think you're making yourself look stupid by accusing me of all people of tanking. A guy who was pissed last season about not winning games... are you kidding me? I am NOT tanking. 

Edited by wwhickok

@MD4L full disclosure.. Im not gonna bid on him again. I dont blame you for wanting him and honestly I was shocked no one bid on him. I figured I might as well but I had it in my mind that I was gonna stick to that opening bid. 

I get it.. people think I'm wasting money at QB. Maybe I am but wasn't it Xmad last season who had like 67 QBs on IR? There are options out there and there, imo, is nothing wrong with having backup plans as starters if i end up with Xmads luck.

believe it or not, I really try to play nice. But it seems like ppl always wanna try to knock me down. At the end of the day, I might not win my division but what purpose does it serve to think im not capable? Im at worst the 3rd best team in my division on paper imo. 

Im unorthodox, always have been. If youre looking for someone to conform to your style of building, im not your guy.

I'm not trying to disrespect anyone but seriously... back the hell off.

Edited by wwhickok

31 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Former co-owners of mine aren't allowed to quit once they take over their own team.  It's in the contract.

Well jokes on you I didn't read it.