BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I might use Spreaker instead since I can "go live" on that. I've never used it before but we could have a live chat room and I could talk while you all questions or give feedback if I figure it out

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Well im gonna take a tally of people who would be interested in taking part in a live chat/podcast and who are willing to provide an email address for the sake of invitation 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I'd be interested but it depends on when we're doing it

1.Use a decent platform like twitch or youtube, livestreaming audio with a background pic would work for either. 

2. I'll do it and am willing.

3. Set a date and time in advance so people can plan ahead. 

26 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

1.Use a decent platform like twitch or youtube, livestreaming audio with a background pic would work for either. 

2. I'll do it and am willing.

3. Set a date and time in advance so people can plan ahead. 

Issue is I don't think I can live stream on YouTube without hitting a certain subscriber mark

I am hoping for a Wednesday evening show. I won't know for sure until I get to work Monday. I'm thinking 6pm est if possible but ill keep you updated.

Topic for this week is going to be Top 10 positional ranking, I am also going to choose another topic, I'll disclose that tomorrow 

• Like 4

On 4/13/2020 at 4:21 PM, MD4L said:

I just had this conversation with a good friend. The lowest paid NFL starter not on a rookie contract is Teddy Bridgewater at $21 million. 

Separately, I think if Bill Belichick was able to get Jameis Winston or Cam Newton at $5 million dollars he’d do it without thinking twice. However if you’ve gotta pay them 20 times Stidham salary and a few less million then Rivers or Brees and then there’s nothing to discuss. That’s not even taking into account the mega cap hits they’ve been dealt with through Brady and a couple other players that presently elude my mind.

A young prophet

Edited by MD4L
Rags intentionally edited my post