BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

10 hours ago, rackcs said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-nflpa-reach-agreement-on-covid-19-adjustments-to-cba

"For players who opt out of participating, high-risk candidates will receive a $350,000 stipend and their contract will toll, per Pelissero. Voluntary opt-outs will receive a $150,000 salary advance and their contract will toll as well."

Thank you.

Maybe we can give owners the option to keep contract as is and suck up the cap hit or treat it as NFL and push the remaining contract back 1 season to provide cap relief this year.

2 hours ago, PR said:

Yay almost done with Singapore.Just waiting on @SirA1 for his thoughts on the current final draft. 

Final draft approved. All logos commissions are complete. Thank you for those that chose to tip. :) To those that didn't still thanks for giving me something creative to do lol

33 minutes ago, PR said:

Final draft approved. All logos commissions are complete. Thank you for those that chose to tip. :) To those that didn't still thanks for giving me something creative to do lol

Hey I started the tipping 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PR said:

So where is it?