BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

I personally feel that  acontract of a player currently on a one year contract in BDL that has opted out should be allowed to be cut from the roster immediately without reprecuzsion and not be su  signed the out waivers or free agency for this season. There is 0 point in them being on the roster and if we are going to collectively agree to not count that player against a team's cap anyway why not do it that way;  for the record I don't have a single player on my roster that has opted out so this is a completely selfless opinion

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I personally feel that  acontract of a player currently on a one year contract in BDL that has opted out should be allowed to be cut from the roster immediately without reprecuzsion and not be su  signed the out waivers or free agency for this season. There is 0 point in them being on the roster and if we are going to collectively agree to not count that player against a team's cap anyway why not do it that way;  for the record I don't have a single player on my roster that has opted out so this is a completely selfless opinion

Honestly rather leave them where they are.  Makes going through available player list easier though I understand your logic