BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

Take over and be the leader you believe we need

To be completely honest, as a trucker, I dont have that kind of time. Bcb and jlash are doing fine, having said that Ted is the one who initiated the voting discussion and then just let it simmer. Imo, it should've been dealt with then. Now we are at the point of delaying for no just cause.

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

To be completely honest, as a trucker, I dont have that kind of time. Bcb and jlash are doing fine, having said that Ted is the one who initiated the voting discussion and then just let it simmer. Imo, it should've been dealt with then. Now we are at the point of delaying for no just cause.

I think many of us don’t have the time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I'm actually fine with both proposals since they're damn near identical, but I know bcb had his proposal and I believe we had another as well, but they didn't get put on the vote.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

I'm actually fine with both proposals since they're damn near identical, but I know bcb had his proposal and I believe we had another as well, but they didn't get put on the vote.

Yeah, I have to make a new thread with bcb's proposal as an option.

If there is a 4th option, I don't know about it.

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I have to make a new thread with bcb's proposal as an option.

If there is a 4th option, I don't know about it.

26 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Ted had one.  I had it on the other voting thread 

Someone proposed 1k in cap relief for every player who opted out.