BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

13 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Serious convo here. If Xmad is intent on not running the team this year, are we seriously gonna be content on just letting the team go winless by default?

I think I own his first. You own Whickers. We might be picking 1 and 2

56 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Serious convo here. If Xmad is intent on not running the team this year, are we seriously gonna be content on just letting the team go winless by default?

Let's be honest there won't even be an NFL season and once it gets delayed the ship is sailed save for a potential playoff. 

I've been saying it since June replace me.

38 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think I own his first. You own Whickers. We might be picking 1 and 2

The X gnad has quit I've already spoken to him personally and obviously be seen on a you call us the flame he doesn't wanna be the owner anymore so I'm not real sure why people are so unwilling to replace him also from guys sure how it is at this point that whicker this got have a coach who's available at help out because this is not the 1st time whicker is going on a hiatus in there is no chance he competes in division that season.

As of right now the #1 overall pick belongs to Sacramento. 

Does anyone remember the mats that my team was and when I took over Sydney? I took over a team with no draft picks and team that was in cap hell.  By choosing not to  Get in and owner for Portland you're essentially putting that in the same position now I don't know if people didn't one the extra competition for the shark tank but regardless it is time to get a new owner for portman and consider at least assigning a temporary CO owner for OKC in the event whicker doesn't come back any time soon.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xmad said:

Let's be honest there won't even be an NFL season and once it gets delayed the ship is sailed save for a potential playoff. 

I've been saying it since June replace me.

I get that this is another example people refusing to address something in the league in frankly it is exhausting

• Like 1

Need some fantasy advice mates.

8 team family league full point PPR we get to keep one player drafted from the top 8 rounds and one drafted from the bottom 8 rounds from our last draft giving up that matching round pick in this draft. I pick 2nd in a snake style draft.

My options I’m considering for the first 8 rounds are Keep Josh Jacobs and give up my third rounder in the draft or keep Derrick Henry and give up my fourth rounder. I’m obviously leaning Henry.

Then for the last 8 rounds. Keep Miles Sanders and give up my 10th round pick or Keep Kyler Murray and give up my 12th round pick?

1 hour ago, PR said:

People think Xmad is jacking around and will want to continue because he is still posting in BDL. 

Whicker they don't want to replace because he does eventually return after his hiatuses.

I'm not saying replace Whicker. Not remotely. I'm saying IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PERMITTED to have someone step in on his behalf for the shark tank and if he isnt back by game one someone needs to be asked to do his gameplans. 

Idc what ppl want when it comes to Xmad. Blue isn't an owner, he still posts here. Dingo and others as well. Get it through your heads Xmad is done. He needs to be replaced.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

@jcrell623

@EaglesPeteC

@CHOMP_CHOMP -- Possible Asst for Whicker

There's 2 possible replacement options for @Xmad as the owner of the Portland Horned Owls. Tbh the ONLY request id have is for a new owner to keep the team in the Mid-West or Western US (since geographical alignment is why I'm moving my team from Williamsport PA)

I'm sure others can find more.

Edited by wwhickok