BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Got a couple PMs about the players in my trade block already, and of course none of you ****ers are actually making an offer because you want to get players as cheaply as you can (hey, fair enough), so here's the deal: the offer I send you is not a final offer, it is what I consider fair and I'm willing to negotiate around it. Looking for players more than picks at this point because I have zero starting NFL TEs, DEs, and LBs on the roster. I know every single one of you has BDL-startable talent rotting on your benches, don't pretend like your third-string running back or whatever is off-limits, lol.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Got a couple PMs about the players in my trade block already, and of course none of you ****ers are actually making an offer because you want to get players as cheaply as you can (hey, fair enough), so here's the deal: the offer I send you is not a final offer, it is what I consider fair and I'm willing to negotiate around it. Looking for players more than picks at this point because I have zero starting NFL TEs, DEs, and LBs on the roster. I know every single one of you has BDL-startable talent rotting on your benches, don't pretend like your third-string running back or whatever is off-limits, lol.

fuck you GIF

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Y'all got me doing spreadsheets on my afternoon off, why did I agree to this

just when I think I'm out you drag me back in

Friend Help GIF by Koji Yamamoto

I give it 2 offseasons before I"m back running another team into the dirt. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You traded Mahomes (on his rookie deal) and then left. We might have reservations about that.

Ngl after the Jackson debacle my whole inspiration for BDL just died and it never recovered. Rags brought me in and he took me out to complete the full BDL circle.

• Like 2