BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

I need to win and there is no more hyped player in BDL than he

The only one hyping him, as far as I can tell, is the person whose team he's on. Plenty more people pointing out Lukic is winning in spite of Allen.

Just now, Blue said:

The only one hyping him, as far as I can tell, is the person whose team he's on. Plenty more people pointing out Lukic is winning in spite of Allen.

But Lukic is the loudest hyper here and he will continue to hype him after I acquire him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

I’m at this point where I clearly need bigger names. So I have four 1st round picks and I need a huge name that people view as unstoppable regardless of supporting cast. Come talk to me. 

I think you need to let your guys develop. You count a lot on rookies so for us, or at least for me, it's a bit hard to evaluate 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

I'm not calling shenanigans, but probably will next week if this pattern that was present last year and has continued this year is persistent.

What are you talking about here? 

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

If you all want to know who I voted for and why in each matchup from here out, just shoot me a PM. Not worth my time to deal with whickok crying and attacking me

We have a rule that hands out penalties for owners who don't comment. Now nobody is tracking that but still comments are mandatory. 

If you don't want to deal with ww just put him on your ignore list. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Big names will still help

I guess that's true. But all in all, I think you might be the one to beat in our division with your current roster. But I expect a couple of tough games to start because you have a lot of unproven guys out there 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

What are you talking about here? 

We have a rule that hands out penalties for owners who don't comment. Now nobody is tracking that but still comments are mandatory. 

If you don't want to deal with ww just put him on your ignore list. 

I guess that's true. But all in all, I think you might be the one to beat in our division with your current roster. But I expect a couple of tough games to start because you have a lot of unproven guys out there 

In at least one matchup at least 8 people didnt give a reason, that sure is mandatory 

Also I was told no ignoring 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

In at least one matchup at least 8 people didnt give a reason, that sure is mandatory 

He said comment not reason. But it’s respectful to owners who take their time to write gameplans for a person casting a vote to comment. And if I don’t get a reason I will certainly request one so I can see how I can improve. Not a lot to ask from someone when these votes are so important.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He said comment not reason. But it’s respectful to owners who take their time to write gameplans for a person casting a vote to comment. And if I don’t get a reason I will certainly request one so I can see how I can improve. Not a lot to ask from someone when these votes are so important.

Sure. At least 8 people didnt comment in at least 1 matchup...same thing 

Just now, The Orca said:

Sure. At least 8 people didnt comment in at least 1 matchup...same thing 

Which one would that be? The one with no gameplan turned in? If so that game is a given. No effort from the other party. Still would be good for everyone to comment even if it’s just who they chose. 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's true a lot of people don't always give their take. That's why we implemented the rule. As I said no one is tracking it but if we were to do it, people who didn't comment on 50% of the games would be penalized (I think you get 3 warnings and then 500 cap penalty for next season per week with offense) 

I don't know who told you no ignoring but that's BS. I find BDL much more enjoyable since I can't see ww posts

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Which one would that be? The one with no gameplan turned in? If so that game is a given. No effort from the other party. Still would be good for everyone to comment even if it’s just who they chose. 

Can't check on my phone but it was like 3 or 4 of them. I think the Seoul and Camden games were devoid of posts for sure

Doesn't matter really if no one is tracking i guess

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Can't check on my phone but it was like 3 or 4 of them. I think the Seoul and Camden games were devoid of posts for sure

Doesn't matter really if no one is tracking i guess

Well I commented on every single one I voted on even one I didn’t. I would appreciate if you and everyone else would comment if you cast a vote.