BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Very clear east coast bias if you ask me 

Even Far East bias.

Only ranking I think I am too low in is Edge. I literally have the 2 players with the most sacks/pressures since they entered the league on my team and my backups could be starters on others teams.

Edited by SirA1

I'd say most are fine as far as NO goes, but we're inexplicably low on the WR and TE grades for sure. WR isn't super strong I guess, but there's no way for example Berlin with Hunter Henry and a bunch of backups is better than us being 5 deep with NFL starters, including one of the best in the league lol. 

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

I'd say most are fine as far as NO goes, but we're inexplicably low on the WR and TE grades for sure. WR isn't super strong I guess, but there's no way for example Berlin with Hunter Henry and a bunch of backups is better than us being 5 deep with NFL starters, including one of the best in the league lol. 

Irv Smith is better than all your TEs aside from Ertz.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I think I'll give overhyping my squad a shot this season, seems like everyone else is relying on that.

In a league where winning is based on opinions it’s definitely a smart strategy. I don’t blame the guys. But I’ll call it what it is all the same. 

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You hype up Josh Allen the QB. I don’t need to say anything else dog boy.

Good young QB who based on his progress and potential, could very well make a jump to be among the best QBs in the league next year.

No hype all facts G. 

9 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Good young QB who based on his progress and potential, could very well make a jump to be among the best QBs in the league next year.

No hype all facts G. 

Average young QB who based on his progress and potential, could very well sink to be one of the mediocre 'franchise' QBs in the league next year.

No hype all facts G.

• Like 6