BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

18 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@PR @MD4L @Jlash @Counselor @Pickle Rick @SirA1 @pheltzbahr @Whicker @WFLukic @wwhickok @bcb1213 @RuskieTitan @Pickle Rick @SwoleXmad @Ragnarok

Can you go the 2020 worksheet, look at the free agent per status tab and check that everything is correct for your team.

Reminder: 2019/18 draft = ERFA

2017 draft = RFA

2016 draft or before (or players just double downed or sub500 cut) = UFA

Accurate

21 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Weird, works fine for me. 

Any others have the same issue? 

If it's doing to Counselor what I think it is, it did that to me too until I downloaded the Google Docs app. After that the docs started opening through that app instead of through a webpage and it stopped 'freezing' my roster. It was pretty much disallowing me to scroll down beyond certain positions (this was occurring early last season, you may remember me mentioned having trouble using the TB feature at the time)

Idk if that's what is occuring for @Counselor though, might be something different 

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If it's doing to Counselor what I think it is, it did that to me too until I downloaded the Google Docs app. After that the docs started opening through that app instead of through a webpage and it stopped 'freezing' my roster. It was pretty much disallowing me to scroll down beyond certain positions (this was occurring early last season, you may remember me mentioned having trouble using the TB feature at the time)

Idk if that's what is occuring for @Counselor though, might be something different 

I’ve had the app

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 8:31 PM, Counselor said:

Trade Block 

QB- Kirk Cousins

RB- Mark Ingram

WR- Sammy Watkins

OT- Ja’Wuan James 

OG- Mark Glowinski, Dru Samia

Edge- Rasheem Green, Jordan Jenkins

INT- Javon Hargave

LB- Jamie Collins, Avery Williamson, Jarrad Davis, Uchenna Nwosu, Elandon Roberts

CB- Trumaine Johnson

S- Justin Evans

Feel free to ask about anyone else

Many of these can be had for pick swaps as I don’t really need any more picks. Could just move up in the draft.