BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay so the situation is fluid in the sense that MWil and Nazgul got to post and not me. Cool fam 

If that's what you want to believe, then go ahead. I can't change your mind.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If that's what you want to believe, then go ahead. I can't change your mind.

If there was nothjng wrong with my posts, the thread should not have been closed in the middle of my Explicitly encouraged and expected postgame discussion, just as it wasn’t for theirs. If you disagree with that then you’re wrong 

Edited by Whicker

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay so the situation is fluid in the sense that MWil and Nazgul got to post and not me. Cool fam 

You posted literally 4 minutes after Naz did. Do you really think that moderators have nothing better to do than to watch the forum literally every second and see when someone is posting in specific threads? 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

If there was nothjng wrong with my posts, the thread should not have been closed in the middle of my Explicitly encouraged and expected postgame discussion. If you disagree with that then you’re wrong 

The thread you keep referring to as having been your very reason for posting is literally titled “mafia will return next week”. You really can’t grasp that this means said rules inside apply when it returns?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If there was nothjng wrong with my posts, the thread should not have been closed in the middle of my Explicitly encouraged and expected postgame discussion, just as it wasn’t for theirs. If you disagree with that then you’re wrong 

We talked about it, man.

I didn't lock it because you specifically were posting.

Mafia is basically on time out. And that goes for everyone.

I started the new thread because it had new rules that a group of us decided needed to be put into place. And I wanted to give everyone a chance to read them.

Things will (hopefully) be back to normal in a week once we've figured out a few of the finer details about how we want to prevent things from getting this out of hand again.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Find a reason to ban me. I know you can 

You're too handsome for this forum get out but come back so we can look at ya. 

39 minutes ago, pwny said:

Have you ever considered not crying like a baby every time something doesn’t go exactly your way?

Aren't you a former mod? Have some tact my man. 

24 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ve got nowhere to go my friend 

Climb a tree and I don't mean that in a negative sense I mean that in a go for a nature walk if possible kinda way. 

Edited by SwoleXmad
Edited: totally not by a mod ;)
  • Like 2

Gentlemen, I’m going to take a much needed and very long hiatus from FF. This place kissed me off to the absolute maximum degree today and subsequent posts haven’t made it much better. 

I forfeit my pick. 

I’m 3 upping Allen Robinson but I’m waiting to see if he gets extended. 

I’m downing Ryan Kerrigan and Noah Spence. 

@DingoLadd will handle all gameplans until I return

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gentlemen, I’m going to take a much needed and very long hiatus from FF. This place kissed me off to the absolute maximum degree today and subsequent posts haven’t made it much better. 

I forfeit my pick. 

Just let Dingo draft for you

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I forfeit my pick. 

Yea at least let Dingo make the pick.