BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

It’s time for a RAGNAMOCK!!  1. I tried to be different and 2. I made most these picks under the influence of alcohol.

1. Sacramento - Joe Burrow, QB - He’s isn’t going anywhere but Burrow.
2. Ivory Coast - Tua Tagovailoa, QB - Ruskie has said he will do this as Jones insurance.  It makes sense.
3. Antarctica - Chase Young, Edge - Young and Clark is a scary combo.
4. Antarctica - Jeff Okudah, CB - They need a top CB to pair with Lattimore.
5. Seoul - CeeDee Lamb, WR - They need a #1 WR more than anything.
6. Antarctica - Tristan Wirfs, OT - They are desperate at OT and they get their pick who can play on either side.
7. Gotham - Derrick Brown, DT - They need a total overhaul on the DL and this is a great start.
8. Sacramento - Isaiah Simmons, LB/S - Counselor would sprint this pick up.
9. Berlin - Jerry Jeudy, WR - With Golladay gone, this is a no-brainer as Jeudy is an incredible route runner.
10. Rome - Henry Ruggs, WR - They need WR help and a WR who could stretch the defense for Brees would be perfect.
11. Berlin - Andrew Thomas, OT - I like him a lot and could use another OT.
12. Sacramento - YGM, Edge - I am much higher on YGM than most and think he would be a perfect compliment to Flowers. 
13. Cuba - Jedrick Wills, OT - I think md4l would jump at getting Wills this late.
14. Berlin - Kinlaw, DT - I love him as a prospect and a Quinnen/Kinlaw combo would be nasty.
15. Sacramento - Kenneth Murray, LB - Schobert is very good, but everyone else is unproven.  Murray is the best leader in this class.
16. Cuba - Justin Jefferson, WR - Jones, Chark, and Jefferson would be a pain to scheme against.
17. WSR - K’Lavon Chaisson, Edge - I think he and Burns would be an awesome combo.
18. Ivory Coast - Xavier McKinney, S - He would be a perfect compliment to Earl.
19. Sacramento - CJ Henderson, CB - He is a great cover corner and be a very nice fit across from Awuzie.  Plus, you can never have too many CBs.
20. Berlin - DeAndre Swift, RB - I lose a couple RBs to free agency after this year and Swift is my top RB.
21. Seoul - Patrick Queen, LB - Mosley is a run stopping stud, but they need a LB who can cover.
22. Rome - Johnathan Taylor, RB - Both his RBs have contracts ending this year and Taylor has the bet vision of any RB in this class.
23. Gotham - Grant Delpit, S - Minkah shined this year, but they have no one else on the roster and this would give them a great tandem.
24. Lancaster - Jordan Love, QB - Baker has been inconsistent, and Lancaster has no real holes that can be addressed here, so they add insurance with the most physically talented QB in the class.
25. Seoul - Mekhi Becton, OT - I am lower on Becton than most, but this is a perfect landing spot across from Stanley.
26. Rome - Kristian Fulton, CB - Everyone except Dean hits FA after this year and Fulton can cover.
27. Sacramento - Brandon Aiyuk, WR - They’ve completely rebuilt their D with Simmons, YGM, Murray, and Henderson...to everyone’s annoyance.  Now they add another weapon for Burrow in a WR I love.
28. Berlin - Antoine Winfield Jr. - He has incredible instincts and would pair perfectly with Thornhill to give us two safeties capable of either playing deep or coming forward.
29. Cuba - Cesar Ruiz, C - My top C in the class, they have no Center under contract as of right now and Ruiz can start from day 1.  OL Rebuild is done.
30. Berlin - Justin Herbert, QB - He is gonna go top 7 IRL, and we need a future plan at QB.
31. Gotham - Ross Blacklock, DT - Brown and Blacklock rebuild the interior of their DL and give Gotham the identity they once had.
32. WSR - Tee Higgins, WR - They could use the WR help and Higgins is underrated at the moment.

I'm sure I forgot a prospect.

• Like 6