BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

It’s time for a RAGNAMOCK!!  1. I tried to be different and 2. I made most these picks under the influence of alcohol.

1. Sacramento - Joe Burrow, QB - He’s isn’t going anywhere but Burrow.
2. Ivory Coast - Tua Tagovailoa, QB - Ruskie has said he will do this as Jones insurance.  It makes sense.
3. Antarctica - Chase Young, Edge - Young and Clark is a scary combo.
4. Antarctica - Jeff Okudah, CB - They need a top CB to pair with Lattimore.
5. Seoul - CeeDee Lamb, WR - They need a #1 WR more than anything.
6. Antarctica - Tristan Wirfs, OT - They are desperate at OT and they get their pick who can play on either side.
7. Gotham - Derrick Brown, DT - They need a total overhaul on the DL and this is a great start.
8. Sacramento - Isaiah Simmons, LB/S - Counselor would sprint this pick up.
9. Berlin - Jerry Jeudy, WR - With Golladay gone, this is a no-brainer as Jeudy is an incredible route runner.
10. Rome - Henry Ruggs, WR - They need WR help and a WR who could stretch the defense for Brees would be perfect.
11. Berlin - Andrew Thomas, OT - I like him a lot and could use another OT.
12. Sacramento - YGM, Edge - I am much higher on YGM than most and think he would be a perfect compliment to Flowers. 
13. Cuba - Jedrick Wills, OT - I think md4l would jump at getting Wills this late.
14. Berlin - Kinlaw, DT - I love him as a prospect and a Quinnen/Kinlaw combo would be nasty.
15. Sacramento - Kenneth Murray, LB - Schobert is very good, but everyone else is unproven.  Murray is the best leader in this class.
16. Cuba - Justin Jefferson, WR - Jones, Chark, and Jefferson would be a pain to scheme against.
17. WSR - K’Lavon Chaisson, Edge - I think he and Burns would be an awesome combo.
18. Ivory Coast - Xavier McKinney, S - He would be a perfect compliment to Earl.
19. Sacramento - CJ Henderson, CB - He is a great cover corner and be a very nice fit across from Awuzie.  Plus, you can never have too many CBs.
20. Berlin - DeAndre Swift, RB - I lose a couple RBs to free agency after this year and Swift is my top RB.
21. Seoul - Patrick Queen, LB - Mosley is a run stopping stud, but they need a LB who can cover.
22. Rome - Johnathan Taylor, RB - Both his RBs have contracts ending this year and Taylor has the bet vision of any RB in this class.
23. Gotham - Grant Delpit, S - Minkah shined this year, but they have no one else on the roster and this would give them a great tandem.
24. Lancaster - Jordan Love, QB - Baker has been inconsistent, and Lancaster has no real holes that can be addressed here, so they add insurance with the most physically talented QB in the class.
25. Seoul - Mekhi Becton, OT - I am lower on Becton than most, but this is a perfect landing spot across from Stanley.
26. Rome - Kristian Fulton, CB - Everyone except Dean hits FA after this year and Fulton can cover.
27. Sacramento - Brandon Aiyuk, WR - They’ve completely rebuilt their D with Simmons, YGM, Murray, and Henderson...to everyone’s annoyance.  Now they add another weapon for Burrow in a WR I love.
28. Berlin - Antoine Winfield Jr. - He has incredible instincts and would pair perfectly with Thornhill to give us two safeties capable of either playing deep or coming forward.
29. Cuba - Cesar Ruiz, C - My top C in the class, they have no Center under contract as of right now and Ruiz can start from day 1.  OL Rebuild is done.
30. Berlin - Justin Herbert, QB - He is gonna go top 7 IRL, and we need a future plan at QB.
31. Gotham - Ross Blacklock, DT - Brown and Blacklock rebuild the interior of their DL and give Gotham the identity they once had.
32. WSR - Tee Higgins, WR - They could use the WR help and Higgins is underrated at the moment.

I'm sure I forgot a prospect.

5/10.

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

Courtesy of PhoenixRogue Graphics, the Lancaster Werewolves are proud to present their new and updated logo

zx3h7td.png

Bark all ya want your team's got no bite. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Based on your offseason you are the one on the short bus

No the team bus is normal sized but just on fire and half the players are lighting their joints on the burning bus. 

• Like 1

BDL Mock Draft 21.0 - The CounseloRack Mock

Counselor and I worked this one together. We alternated picks except for our own picks, which we did for each other. Brings a fresh perspective to some of the picks and so things go a bit differently than normal. I also added a pick by team tab at the end so you can easily check your own teams picks. Enjoy and make sure to give us feedback!

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Counselor and I worked this one together. We alternated picks except for our own picks, which we did for each other. Brings a fresh perspective to some of the picks and so things go a bit differently than normal. I also added a pick by team tab at the end so you can easily check your own teams picks. Enjoy and make sure to give us feedback!

There was some hard work that went into this...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I would be thrilled with this draft.  No denying it.  Although there is one guy I would 100% take in the 7th if he was still there.