BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

37 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I will say this if it already hasn't been said. The Rams should have hired PR to make their logo...

Someone pointed out how that looks like a side profile of Trump and I can't unsee it.

9 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Auckland Trades:

Auckland 2017 1st.

Auckland 2018 3rd.

Jake Ryan

Camden Trades:

Kawann Short

You'd have to ask Camden who those players were/what the picks were traded for. 

Pretty sure the old forum ate the draft threads. 

Lesson #525: Why trading with Jlash is a no go for me.

• Like 1

Trade Block cus why not (players can be combined with a pick in move ups, so you don’t lose a pick) Will negotiate. 

Dwayne Haskins- Make an offer

N’Keal Harry- Make an offer

Javon Wims- Throw in

Sammy Watkins- 6th

Jarrad Davis- 6th

Uchenna Nwosu- 6th

13 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Auckland Trades:

Auckland 2017 1st.

Auckland 2018 3rd.

Jake Ryan

Camden Trades:

Kawann Short

You'd have to ask Camden who those players were/what the picks were traded for. 

Pretty sure the old forum ate the draft threads. 

2012 Draft
2013 Draft
2014 Draft
2015 Draft
2016 Draft
2017 Draft
2018 Draft
2019 Draft

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 3

In my isolation boredom I've started following American politics on twitter. **** is actually hilarious lol. Democrats calling Trump a bloodthirsty savage who should be executed when he ties his shoelaces the wrong way, while on the other side you've got republicans saying Jesus will save everyone and they're burying their head in the sand about the virus. Then the Bernie supports that drop facts get told they're toxic and Russian bots. This is great. 

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

In my isolation boredom I've started following American politics on twitter. **** is actually hilarious lol. Democrats calling Trump a bloodthirsty savage who should be executed when he ties his shoelaces the wrong way, while on the other side you've got republicans saying Jesus will save everyone and they're burying their head in the sand about the virus. Then the Bernie supports that drop facts get told they're toxic and Russian bots. This is great. 

No talkings about politics 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Welcome