BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Anyone else think Jlash's logo looks like Chuck. E. Cheese's or am I drunk? 

Also I'd seriously consider postponing normal FA to July so we can wait to see if the NFL is gonna move forward with this season. 

It's not?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Anyone else think Jlash's logo looks like Chuck. E. Cheese's or am I drunk? 

Also I'd seriously consider postponing normal FA to July so we can wait to see if the NFL is gonna move forward with this season. 

They are moving forward

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

They are moving forward

They say that but working out the logistics of the NFL season so they don't get shutdown because of the virus is gonna be massive. 

Let's wait until they confirm they're going forward with training camp before we start our FA IMO. 

Just now, SwoleXmad said:

They say that but working out the logistics of the NFL season so they don't get shutdown because of the virus is gonna be massive. 

Let's wait until they confirm they're going forward with training camp before we start our FA IMO. 

Naw we need to do it

10 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

If you don't feel comfortable bidding on someone there is always the Shark tank which for sure will be in the middle of training camp.

FA is generally a bad option to build a team through anyway. There are always so may Regerts.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Need some help. I'm trying to use the Google spreadsheets to create a document. How do I edit the letters and #s to say something else?

You probably got your answer since then but what do you mean by letters and #s? I'm not sure what you need exactly here

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

You probably got your answer since then but what do you mean by letters and #s? I'm not sure what you need exactly here

The rows. The base template is A, B, C etc at the top and 1, 2, 3, etc down the side. I need to change the letters to airport names and the #s to cost categories

45 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The rows. The base template is A, B, C etc at the top and 1, 2, 3, etc down the side. I need to change the letters to airport names and the #s to cost categories

Don't think you can.

Simplest way is to have a row at the top and a column on the left where you manually enter airports / cost categories. Is it only a formatting issue or you need this for some calculation? 

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Don't think you can.

Simplest way is to have a row at the top and a column on the left where you manually enter airports / cost categories. Is it only a formatting issue or you need this for some calculation? 

That would work. Just a format issue. I just wanna make a chart that puts info all in one place for my wife to look at.