BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

7 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I don't know who Player X is, and it doesn't sound like you want to 3-down him much.

Edit: I already used my 3+ 3-down, so being vague doesn't help if I end up taking on a trash contract.

Edited by RuskieTitan

Does anyone know if we put in the rule that you can't cumulatively bid on players where you are over the cap?

ex:  You have 10.000 in cap available and have bids out for 25.000 in players.  The last bids you made that put you over the cap are invalid

Is that a thing?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Does anyone know if we put in the rule that you can't cumulatively bid on players where you are over the cap?

ex:  You have 10.000 in cap available and have bids out for 25.000 in players.  The last bids you made that put you over the cap are invalid

Is that a thing?

Unsure but it should be a rule

46 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Is that a thing?

I thought we did? might be mistaken.

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Is that a thing?

It is a thing.

• Like 2