BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, PR said:

Moseley!

I don't care ehat you say. My waiver pickups of Mostert and Moseley were legit :)

It's funny how Mostert couldn't get off the Eagles practice squad for two years and now he's a stud. Frustrating as an Eagles fan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Mostert's speed is deadly but a lot of it is how well coached the Niners are. End of the day if a running back is gonna put up huge numbers, he needs to have holes to run into. 

Hungary is just as well coached what’s your point? How come when you hype your guys you never mention it’s because of the coaching? 

• Like 1

Grade: B+ DevinSingletary  - Save for Buffalo inexplicably opting to go with Frank Gore as the day one starter and a hamstring injury,Singletary  would be in discussion for OROY. Currently has an impressive 5.6 YPC and has shown to be a valuable pass-catcher too.

This one blaming coaching for his lack of usage but no credit given for his successes. 

You are a contradiction. You use things when they benefit your players and make excuses for the success of other teams players.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Please do. I have the best OL. 

You think you have the best everything we get it. Maybe it’s their coaching. I’ll tell you what though. Your team lost the Bizz Bowl because of your coaching. Planned overthrows baby 

No. Singletary is literally night and day compared to Gore if you actually watch them. 

I'm not saying Mostert isn't good, but this Niners team has taken an RBBC approach all season. Mostert has unteachable speed but the OL is doing a great job at creating holes, as they've done all year, for all their backs. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You think you have the best everything we get it. Maybe it’s their coaching. I’ll tell you what though. Your team lost the Bizz Bowl because of your coaching. Planned overthrows baby 

That's on your limited comprehension ability, not my drafting. I said the plan is to put a bit extra on it so it's either caught by the WR or no-one as Camden played up to the LOS and our WRs would likely be out running coverage rather than going deep against a high safety.

This approach is actually one of the reason's why Josh's turnovers reduced dramatically after the week 4 loss to the Pats where he threw 3 ints.