BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHWMRTR

I find during this draft that for some of you with a high amount of picks it was harder for me to gauge how serious your needs were. For example, Berlin has a lot of young secondary guys but it's also a clear weak point on the team. So is he going to attack that need head on and grab more young guys or maybe wait and let the young guys develop a bit? You obviously don't have to fill this out if you don't want to but I enjoy doing the mocks and like trying to get better every week so if you want to fill it out, feel free.

Let me know if you got it

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Have a question so since the league year hasnt officially started and more so, 3up decisions arent required yet, am I permitted to 'change my mind' about a player that is a UFA that I stated i don't intend to bring back and instead, 3 Up him?

Yes. A statement of not bringing back a player isn't a thing. 

You're not allowed to 3up a player you cut or double downed the year before. Or a player you just 3 downed 

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

Yes. A statement of not bringing back a player isn't a thing. 

You're not allowed to 3up a player you cut or double downed the year before. Or a player you just 3 downed 

Yeah I assumed I just didnt want to do something that was frowned upon. Thanks Ted, keep up the great work!

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So say we want to attach a 1st round pick ($3500) to Chris Godwin.  What do we have to do to make it official and get the ball rolling 

Post in the RFA thread that you’ll be placing 1st round tender on him 

• Like 1