BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Hey, I'm not officiating the game. All I know he is got called for DPI. The first one though in all seriousness was a 100% legit.

No one should've gotten flagged on the 2nd one. They were both hand fighting

It was more an example of the "jump into the defender" technique I've been seeing a lot of recently.  The ball wasn't even catchable and Evans just kind of jumped up and won the Oscar.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This didn't age well. Five catches 55 yards on 9 targets.  

There were a couple passes where he got out of position. Beyond that I didn't think he played poorly. I've refused over rhe paat few seasons to trade Carlton Davis since I acquired him. Man I'm glad I've been stubborn, the only real question about him at times is can he stay healthy?

He is like a poor man's Jalen Ramsey, and I'm poor so...

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

There were a couple passes where he got out of position. Beyond that I didn't think he played poorly. I've refused over rhe paat few seasons to trade Carlton Davis since I acquired him. Man I'm glad I've been stubborn, the only real question about him at times is can he stay healthy?

He is like a poor man's Jalen Ramsey, and I'm poor so...

Couldn't have been too far out of position if Slayton had a long of 14 yards and Dean led the team in tackles.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Couldn't have been too far out of position if Slayton had a long of 14 yards and Dean led the team in tackles.

Let me be more clear about what I'm trying to say, I think ANY catches against him happened because he wasn't where the receiver was soon enough. I dont feel like he ever got flat out beat in this game. He did a good job keeping everything in front. He is a solid CB

2 things.

On my workbook, Julian Edleman was placed on IR (isn't on the workbook)

Secondly, can the cost off Maxx Williams be added to Andre Smith's contract and have Williams removed from my roster completely?

He has been designated to return from IR and I don't really want it to mess with my roster count but someone else might actually want him as a waiver claim if they get desperate. 

Can we also do the same thing with Roosevelt Nix? 

I cut them both before the season began.

Edited by wwhickok