BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

40 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Last week I get Harry Hand, and now I get Grover. V happy.

I've like Grover for a couple of years but just didn't think he would push the needle in any direction.

Now he's lost all his ERFA/RFA value and I am pretty good at Interior depth.

• Like 1

@SirA1

Could you do me 2 Favors,

First Julian Edleman and Ulysses Gilbert,, both placed on IR need to apparently be put there manually.

Secondly can you remove Maxx Williams from my roster, add his salary to Andre Smith. Maxx Williams, who I cut at the beginning of the season was apparently activated via IR so that's going to end up being weird on the workbooks. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

@SirA1

Could you do me 2 Favors,

First Julian Edleman and Ulysses Gilbert,, both placed on IR need to apparently be put there manually.

Secondly can you remove Maxx Williams from my roster, add his salary to Andre Smith. Maxx Williams, who I cut at the beginning of the season was apparently activated via IR so that's going to end up being weird on the workbooks. 

I mean everything now is showing up PS/Inactive so once the Roser Sheet settles down sure I can look at doing that.

• Like 1

Finally had to pull the trigger on Rosen. I kept getting more options for the last few weeks.

I've watched so many Bucs games this year and whenever Brady is on the sidelines reviewing plays the guy in street clothes next to him in the ball cap and mask is Rosen. 

Edited by SirA1

43 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I've like Grover for a couple of years but just didn't think he would push the needle in any direction.

Now he's lost all his ERFA/RFA value and I am pretty good at Interior depth.

Well thank you for letting me use him for a little while. 

28 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Finally had to pull the trigger on Rosen. I kept getting more options for the last few weeks.

I've watched so many Bucs games this year and whenever Brady is on the sidelines reviewing plays the guy in street clothes next to him in the ball cap and mask is Rosen

Is this a good thing or a sarcastic thing?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Well thank you for letting me use him for a little while. 

Is this a good thing or a sarcastic thing?

How many Practice Squad guys do you know that go over the plays with the Starter during a game?

This year is interesting because of the new Practice Squad rules. For BDL purposes it makes Rosen an ERFA for me next season since he doesn't accrue a season this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

How many Practice Squad guys do you know that go over the plays with the Starter during a game?

No I get that...just don't think that makes him any different of a player than he's shown already. But hey, he's young and cheap and those are low risk/high reward gambles.

• Like 1