BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

33 minutes ago, Counselor said:

LJ is looking more and more like a RB by the week. You should move him. I can see why the genius Jlash got ahead of that and traded him for Russ. 

Oh he is definitely available and we almost moved him before the deadline.  But to get the reigning nfl mvp on a cheap contract its gonna cost 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Oh he is definitely available and we almost moved him before the deadline.  But to get the reigning nfl mvp on a cheap contract its gonna cost 

He's going to be on an expiring deal next season and who knows how much he'll cost to 3-up. You should have moved him if you planned to move him at all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The issue is that being the 2019 NFL MVP isn't that relevant. He isn't a good QB, he just isn't. Thats where his value lives or dies. He isn't worth the first round pick that was spent on him irl.

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The issue is that being the 2019 NFL MVP isn't that relevant. He isn't a good QB, he just isn't. Thats where his value lives or dies. He isn't worth the first round pick that was spent on him irl.

lol, you have to be joking.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No, I'm not joking. Lamar Jackson isn't a QB that'll ever be the reason you win a title. In fact I don't even think he is capable of doing so. He is a mediocre passing RB playing QB

He's a league MVP who accounted for 43 touchdowns and had a 9% touchdown rate passing last year. Don't be ridiculous.

• Like 2