BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

7 hours ago, Blue said:

Genuinely, that might have been the worst Jets game I think I've ever seen. At least the Buttfumble was entertaining.

U obviously haven't seen many Jets games then.  That's probably the best game they've played all year 

• Like 1

I hear and acknowledge all of you. However, this is the worst ******* Pats team of the last twenty years, they looked like the worst ******* Pats team of the last twenty years, and the Jets still managed to blow a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter at home in which they ran four plays, all pass plays of which one was a game-changing interception on first down when all they needed to do was run time off the clock.

I therefore stand by my assertion that this may have been the worst Jets game I have ever seen, given the context outlined above.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I hear and acknowledge all of you. However, this is the worst ******* Pats team of the last twenty years, they looked like the worst ******* Pats team of the last twenty years, and the Jets still managed to blow a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter at home in which they ran four plays, all pass plays of which one was a game-changing interception on first down when all they needed to do was run time off the clock.

I therefore stand by my assertion that this may have been the worst Jets game I have ever seen, given the context outlined above.

I can definitely agree with a large amount of that logic