BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

Tell me the back story? Oh wait Amaro was on my team I think when I took over

He took Amaro in the 2nd round, which gave me the opportunity to take OBJ. Which then helped catapult me to my first title with rookie Mike Evans and OBJ fueling the offense.

• Like 2

Just now, Jlash said:

He took Amaro in the 2nd round, which gave me the opportunity to take OBJ. Which then helped catapult me to my first title with rookie Mike Evans and OBJ fueling the offense.

Was he planning on taking OBJ or were you planning on taking Amaro?

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

OBJ was tops on my BB, but I believe he said he went back and forth between the two players. He chose wisely. 

This definitely speaks to Blues scouting ability on TE’s. Amaro has 2 career TDs. Harrison Bryant who he absolutely trashed when you drafted him already has 3. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Jlash said:

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Was he planning on taking OBJ or were you planning on taking Amaro?

I was debating OBJ and Amaro and went with the latter because I was desperate for a tight end. You have no idea the depths of my misery when the Jets took him IRL. It was then I knew I had made a tragic mistake.

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This definitely speaks to Blues scouting ability on TE’s. Amaro has 2 career TDs. Harrison Bryant who he absolutely trashed when you drafted him already has 3. 

In my defense, Harrison Bryant IS trash.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was debating OBJ and Amaro and went with the latter because I was desperate for a tight end. You have no idea the depths of my misery when the Jets took him IRL. It was then I knew I had made a tragic mistake.

In my defense, Harrison Bryant IS trash.

Never reach for need is a lesson we should all learn

• Like 2

As terrible as it is that Burrow suffered that devastating injury, I can't help but feel like that was supposed to happen to me. I had written off Chase Young as being unavailable for my pick, and only when Counselor ramped up the Burrow talk did I think I'd land my #1 on my board.

• Like 1