BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

7 rounds. This was WW’s great idea. He couldn’t finish it at the moment because he has some real life stuff going on. It’s Friday so to give us all something to celebrate here is a Mock. @wwhickok can finish it if he’d like whenever he gets to it but he has more important things going on right now. I can’t hold the suspense any longer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uZOJOGf8G6NCYCWNehRpxlV6kRvjxuBHbGfgfdOfKI/edit

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

7 rounds. This was WW’s great idea. He couldn’t finish it at the moment because he has some real life stuff going on. It’s Friday so to give us all something to celebrate here is a Mock. @wwhickok can finish it if he’d like whenever he gets to it but he has more important things going on right now. I can’t hold the suspense any longer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uZOJOGf8G6NCYCWNehRpxlV6kRvjxuBHbGfgfdOfKI/edit

2nd round - Two of yall gave me Najee who would be a real possibility there.  He's really improved his vision and decision-making this season.  I had viewed him as JAG before this season.  I really like Marshall's physical tools, and he would be a great fit there.  But I doubt I add another WR, especially if I 3Up Woods.

3rd round - Trey Smith, duh.  I also really like Toney and think he is a bit underrated as a prospect right now.  Marvin is another solid choice as I might need some DT depth.  

6th/7th round - No clue about these guys.  

9 minutes ago, Jlash said:

For 12k/year, you aren't. 

Gonna have a lot of cap space going into next season.  Him, Aaron Jones, and Corey Linsley are my 3 likely candidates.

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

1,500 yards and 20 TD's in 13 games as a junior and he's a run of the mill back to you? 

WHAT IN THE SMOKESCREEN IS THIS MADNESS.

I viewed it more as him being surrounded by a top tier QB, elite OL, and one of the most talented WR groups ever.

48 minutes ago, Jlash said:

1,500 yards and 20 TD's in 13 games as a junior and he's a run of the mill back to you? 

WHAT IN THE SMOKESCREEN IS THIS MADNESS.

I'm with him. I don't think he showed off anything special or top few rounds worthy last season. I'd viewed him as a mid-round pick with some upside. As Rags mentioned, his vision has improved greatly and he just looks a lot smarter in the way he plays this year.