BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Gonna have a lot of cap space going into next season.  Him, Aaron Jones, and Corey Linsley are my 3 likely candidates.

I viewed it more as him being surrounded by a top tier QB, elite OL, and one of the most talented WR groups ever.

Alabama has had good individual players on the o-line, but the unit as a whole hasn't been particularly special in like 6-7 years.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

2nd round - Two of yall gave me Najee who would be a real possibility there.  He's really improved his vision and decision-making this season.  I had viewed him as JAG before this season.  I really like Marshall's physical tools, and he would be a great fit there.  But I doubt I add another WR, especially if I 3Up Woods.

3rd round - Trey Smith, duh.  I also really like Toney and think he is a bit underrated as a prospect right now.  Marvin is another solid choice as I might need some DT depth.  

6th/7th round - No clue about these guys.  

Nice to get some feedback. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nice to get some feedback. Thank you.

I like some of the guys I was given. Needs more Iowa players though.

I finally pulled the trigger on Geno Stone this week.

One more waiver claim for me next week so I got to make that count too.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

I like some of the guys I was given. Needs more Iowa players though.

I finally pulled the trigger on Geno Stone this week.

One more waiver claim for me next week so I got to make that count too.

What Iowa guys would you suggest

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What Iowa guys would you suggest

Tyler Linderbaum    C    6-3, 289    Iowa    RSO

Alaric Jackson   OT 6-6, 315    Iowa    SR

Daviyon Nixon  DT    6-3, 305    Iowa    JR

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Linderbaum I was considering around the tail end, Jackson I think is more PFA or Shark Tank material. Nixon I've heard some good things about but haven't checked out yet.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

I’ll have to check Nixon out, wow he has an impressive stat line. I’ve seen the olinemen just kind of assumed Linderbaum would return, but if he does enter he is a likely top 50 player. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll have to check Nixon out, wow he has an impressive stat line. I’ve seen the olinemen just kind of assumed Linderbaum would return, but if he does enter he is a likely top 50 player. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Counselor said:

Nice to get some feedback.

No one wants to give away their targets!

I will say, one of you know my draft style much more than the other two, but the least liked draft for me also had the best pick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I will say, one of you know my draft style much more than the other two, but the least liked draft for me also had the best pick.

I think I gave you a pretty good draft so I’m going to assume it’s the one you don’t like haha. But yes true that is why I’ll stop doing mocks after this one because I don’t want people to know where I rank guys. But I did tell Rack some players I have going earlier than I would take them and later than I would take them.

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'll be honest, i kind of winged it for several people, tried to go off of what would actually improve your team. 

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'll be honest, i kind of winged it for several people, tried to go off of what would actually improve your team. 

What I do like is that the top 4 picks are spoken for. So now the twins can take those 4 off their list. 

• Like 1