BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

24 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's got 3 on the year. So can you quantify "a lot" for everyone. 

As I'm forced to watch a lot of Titans games and have Brown in fantasy, I know he has missed a fair number more than that.  Very surprised anyone has it as only 3.  Only been like the last few weeks though, so its been attributed to a minor slump.

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I've been pretty bad at drafting TE's and CB's (aside from Ward).

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ve been bad at drafting everything except maybe RB’s the easiest position to scout. Taylor could still be a question for me though to bring this down but Dobbins and Gibson in the 4th and 5th BDL rounds and McCaffrey in round one pick 11 I think (although value here can come into question)

None of yall get to brag about how bad your drafting has been until you get to my level.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

As I'm forced to watch a lot of Titans games and have Brown in fantasy, I know he has missed a fair number more than that.  Very surprised anyone has it as only 3.  Only been like the last few weeks though, so its been attributed to a minor slump.

None of yall get to brag about how bad your drafting has been until you get to my level.

I think you’ve redeemed yourself and I’ve taken your place. 

The funny thing is all of my mistakes that I’ve second guessed Ruskie benefitted from. I traded up for Haskins or Devin White. White was higher on my board and I was surprised he was there at 8. But I liked Haskins as my top QB and needed one so I made that pick smfh. Then I took Christian Miller because I needed an edge instead of the other player I was considering Terry McLaurin. Then this year I took Tyler Johnson instead of Chase Claypool who I was worried was going to get moved to TE. All of my failures that were so close to being successes have been Ruskies benefit lmao

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll take three drops over three games when he does what he did to Rock Ya Sin and turn small ball into big play ball to boost up Tannehill’s stats.

Never said you wouldn't take that trade off.

Me

Cuba Smugglers @ Gotham Gashslayers

Camden Hood Rats @ Lancaster Werewolves

New Orleans Jazz @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Portland Horned Owls @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Racks

Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Sacramento Sasquatch

Singapore Sentinels @ Seoul Dragons

Ivory Coast Black Rhino @ Rome Eternals

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

The funny thing is all of my mistakes that I’ve second guessed Ruskie benefitted from. I traded up for Haskins or Devin White. White was higher on my board and I was surprised he was there at 8. But I liked Haskins as my top QB and needed one so I made that pick smfh. Then I took Christian Miller because I needed an edge instead of the other player I was considering Terry McLaurin. Then this year I took Tyler Johnson instead of Chase Claypool who I was worried was going to get moved to TE. All of my failures that were so close to being successes have been Ruskies benefit lmao

giphy.gif

• Like 1